Alishipping

Mar

You can provide us with your WP-admin access details and we will check, what might be wrong with the Update feature on your website.
I don't believe this problem is unique in my site that is why you need access. I saw a number of post with similar issue. You resolve it for everybody.

alexja33

I don't believe this problem is unique in my site that is why you need access. I saw a number of post with similar issue. You resolve it for everybody.
this is not true! For me it is working very well. Stop complaining and send your data to support. Stop it!

chris37

When I'm in trouble I ask for help. I'm not ignorant! I will not waste my time with you. I hope you are humble and successful!

Hi without to take nobody site, I will like to say I do not agree never for I give admin access to my site.(for several reason and obvious us well)
However in the rare case i have to do it ,i will create a temporary admin user account , I give it a time limit few hours and I delete later.
YOU NEVER GIVE YOUR ADMIN CODE TO SOMEONE PERMANENTLY.
If you can't understand why so I am sorry for anwser you.

Mar

When I'm in trouble I ask for help. I'm not ignorant! I will not waste my time with you. I hope you are humble and successful!
I don't care a bit if you don't waste your time on me. By the way, apparently you are done with the update and you said the add-on is good now. Can you confirm that the issues in this thread are resolved with the update. You don't have to answer if you don't want to. Also, how many times have you helped members who need help? Again, you don't have to answer if you don't want to. After all, I have seen all your post. I don't have to say here, but you know your value to the community.

Mar

Hi without to take nobody site, I will like to say I do not agree never for I give admin access to my site.(for several reason and obvious us well)
However in the rare case i have to do it ,i will create a temporary admin user account , I give it a time limit few hours and I delete later.
YOU NEVER GIVE YOUR ADMIN CODE TO SOMEONE PERMANENTLY.
If you can't understand why so I am sorry for anwser you.
I think you have the same problem as mine. Did the support asked and you gave your admin access? What happen next? Also, if you are done with the update, did the add-on update resolved the issues in this thread?

chris37

I think you have the same problem as mine. Did the support asked and you gave your admin access? What happen next? Also, if you are done with the update, did the add-on update resolved the issues in this thread?

I do not have the alishipping plugin in my personal sites.
However because i management 2 dropshipping stores of one friend of mine, I do know the plugin.
I updated the plugin in his website but the issue you say in your previous post is still exist woo version,(You can order in the store but no in aliexpress)
Most of the user they really not notice it because you have to know in which product is doing it.
I found a solution for this but is need time to do it manual.
Reset all attributes and variation it will fix the issue,but is time consuming.
So the update is not fix the issue in woo version, I don't know about origina plugin.

I has plan to buy the alishipping for my both woo site,but after the bad experience I see and read I will not.

Reactions: Mar

chris37

I did not ask help for the support about this because I still set up my social rabbit..when I done that I will give more attention and to alishipping.

Reactions: Mar

Mar

I do not have the alishipping plugin in my personal sites.
However because i management 2 dropshipping stores of one friend of mine, I do know the plugin.
I updated the plugin in his website but the issue you say in your previous post is still exist woo version,(You can order in the store but no in aliexpress)
Most of the user they really not notice it because you have to know in which product is doing it.
I found a solution for this but is need time to do it manual.
Reset all attributes and variation it will fix the issue,but is time consuming.
So the update is not fix the issue in woo version, I don't know about origina plugin.

I has plan to buy the alishipping for my both woo site,but after the bad experience I see and read I will not.
I really think that it don't resolve the issues. But I cannot confirm since I am not even done with the update. So this other user when he said the add-on is working well, the basis is only the update of the shipping methods, not really the add-on update in general that is suppose to resolve the issues that is the main objective.

chris37

I really think that it don't resolve the issues. But I cannot confirm since I am not even done with the update. So this other user when he said the add-on is working well, the basis is only the update of the shipping methods, not really the add-on update in general that would resolve the issues that is the main objective.
I will like us well someone which use woo version to confirm this plugin is working well now.

Mar

I will like us well someone which use woo version to confirm this plugin is working well now.
Yes, if somebody can confirm that the issues are resolved, I will consider giving admin access to support. Although I really think the issues are not resolved with the update. I am running the update in the past four days, so more or less it should be 100% now, but when I checked, nothing has changed. Also, the support did not specifically said what issues are resolved with the update.

Yaros

Staff member
In order to add shipping to each product we have to send 200+ requests per item (i.e. one per country). And it is like opening a new web page in your browser each time. This process is working on max. speed and we are not able to speed it up at any case.

If you have issues with importing shipping options (e.g. your importing stuck at 2%, 5%, 60% etc.), please provide your WP-admin access (as Dimitriy asked above) and we will start investigating the each case carefully finding out the troubles and making this add-on better (if it is theoretically-technically possible).

Mar

In order to add shipping to each product we have to send 200+ requests per item (i.e. one per country). And it is like opening a new web page in your browser each time. This process is working on max. speed and we are not able to speed it up at any case.

If you have issues with importing shipping options (e.g. your importing stuck at 2%, 5%, 60% etc.), please provide your WP-admin access (as Dimitriy asked above) and we will start investigating the each case carefully finding out the troubles and making this add-on better (if it is theoretically-technically possible).
Yaros, updating shipping options is just one of the problem. The main concern here is if the add-on update really solve the issues described in this thread, specifically a buyer able to place order in the store even if AliExpress cannot deliver the product to his destination. Another is a product with no shipping method to a country in the store and buyers cannot order, but in AliExpress there is and can be shipped to the country. These are among the issues of the add-on. I am updating the shipping options for four days now. Most likely it has reached 100% already as it's been said that the updates won't be lost even if it is back to zero. I have checked the issues raised in this thread, nothing has changed.

Yaros

Staff member
The main concern here is if the add-on update really solve the issues described in this thread, specifically a buyer able to place order in the store even if AliExpress cannot deliver the product to his destination. Another is a product with no shipping method to a country in the store and buyers cannot order, but in AliExpress there is and can be shipped to the country.

Exactly, this is a trouble now. We can't collect data for each destination based on 'ship from' attributes. For this moment we do not have a solution. But we must find it.

alexja33

Exactly, this is a trouble now. We can't collect data for each destination based on 'ship from' attributes. For this moment we do not have a solution. But we must find it.
The prices of the products in alidropship plugin work in a similar way to the alishipping plugin. In the case of products updates every 24 hours I have to open the browser for the plugin to update. In the case of freight I have to do it manually. This is a problem because both can be changed at any time by the seller until the next update. The customer purchases on our website and suddenly the price is higher or lower on aliexpress. A real time synchronization would be great, and there are some wordpress plugins for sale but the price is high, you have to pay for the plugin + the number of products you want to update per month. This update is the future of dropship because aliexpress will always change prices, as what is happening now with products for only $ 0.01 USD + shipping, in some countries shipping is free above $ 30 USD.
The developers of the alidropship are to be congratulated! They offer alidropship plugin and many others for the lowest price on the market, but it is good to think about solutions.
Thank you for your time Yaros!

chris37

The prices of the products in alidropship plugin work in a similar way to the alishipping plugin. In the case of products updates every 24 hours I have to open the browser for the plugin to update. In the case of freight I have to do it manually. This is a problem because both can be changed at any time by the seller until the next update. The customer purchases on our website and suddenly the price is higher or lower on aliexpress. A real time synchronization would be great, and there are some wordpress plugins for sale but the price is high, you have to pay for the plugin + the number of products you want to update per month. This update is the future of dropship because aliexpress will always change prices, as what is happening now with products for only $ 0.01 USD + shipping, in some countries shipping is free above $ 30 USD.
The developers of the alidropship are to be congratulated! They offer alidropship plugin and many others for the lowest price on the market, but it is good to think about solutions.

Can you please tell me the name of the plugin which have real time synchronization?
How do you know if is compatible with alidropship plugin?

Mar

I don't think you understand the discussion here. You mentioned in your post that the add-on is working very well now while Yaros said that it don't resolve the issues. I don't understand the basis of your statement. Are you saying that Yaros is lying and you are not?

alexja33

Can you please tell me the name of the plugin which have real time synchronization?
How do you know if is compatible with alidropship plugin?
I won't say, don't waste your time looking. Alidropship is better cost benefit and support than any other on the market!
If you need help with the alidropship plugin I will help you!

alexja33

I don't think you understand the discussion here. You mentioned in your post that the add-on is working very well now while Yaros said that it don't resolve the issues. I don't understand the basis of your statement. Are you saying that Yaros is lying and you are not?
You're right, the alishipping plugin has problems. I did not identify on my website why I use it only in some countries, but when I add shipping to more countries your problem appears to me. So far I am happy because I am able to update quickly by sending only to a few countries.
I hope the team solves this and other problems! Let's get together so that this continues to be the best plugin for our business!

Mar

I won't say, don't waste your time looking. Alidropship is better cost benefit and support than any other on the market!
If you need help with the alidropship plugin I will help you!
You said "there are some wordpress plugins for sale but the price is high" Now you are asked, you won't say. Your statements are all empty.