Welcome to beta testing

Sellika

Sellika needs beta testers!

We have worked a lot and now are glad to provide Sellika plugin for beta testing. We need your feedback to improve our tool, fix any possible bugs, and make Sellika perfect for ecommerce entrepreneurs. Here you can find more information about what Sellika is and how it can help you with your ecommerce website.

If you have a WordPress store with WooCommerce or AliDropship installed and want to test Sellika, contact us via email support@sellika.com or PM me here. You’ll get an email with your free Sellika plugin and two API keys for activation. Your deposit for testing will be 1,000 points, and your API keys will be valid up to the 30th of April. Consult this guide to learn about Sellika activation and settings.

Remember that you spend a point from your deposit each time you click Make Beautiful button.

We are open for your feedback and glad to hear any suggestions, questions and notes!

Last edited:

Mar

Sellika needs beta testers!

We have worked a lot and now are glad to provide Sellika plugin for beta testing. We need your feedback to improve our tool, fix any possible bugs, and make Sellika perfect for ecommerce entrepreneurs. Here you can find more information about what Sellika is and how it can help you with your ecommerce website.

If you have a WordPress store with WooCommerce or AliDropship installed and want to test Sellika, contact us via email support@sellika.com or PM me here. You’ll get an email with your free Sellika plugin and two API keys for activation. Your deposit for testing will be 1,000 points, and your API keys will be valid for a month. Consult this guide to learn about Sellika activation and settings.

Remember that you spend a point from your deposit each time you click Make Beautiful button.

We are open for your feedback and glad to hear any suggestions, questions and notes!
Do you know that when you change variation name, e. g. color, of a product, you will have a problem placing order of that product in AliExpress? The simple reason is because that variation you changed don't exist on Ali Express.

Yaros

Staff member
Do you know that when you change variation name, e. g. color, of a product, you will have a problem placing order of that product in AliExpress? The simple reason is because that variation you changed don't exist on Ali Express.
You can name your product variations whatever you like, it does not affect the order processing. We often change the product variation names on our own sites, especially color variants (when a supplier calls RED color like 123). We are using variation ID to determine the right item to process.

Yaros

Staff member
I would recommend testing this tool, it is a very promising one and we are already using it on our stores!

Mar

You can name your product variations whatever you like, it does not affect the order processing. We often change the product variation names on our own sites, especially color variants (when a supplier calls RED color like 123). We are using variation ID to determine the right item to process.
I have checked this thread about changing variation names. Yes, there is something I miss. But some threads contradict, like this one below:

1584717901084.png

Sellika

So the plugin is not lifetime free for beta testers?
The validity period of individual API keys for beta testers is now up to the 30th April. We suppose this period is optimal for learning the plugin's functions and providing feedback. The deposit for testing is limited by 1,000 points, and it is really a lot, you'll see it when you try! So, after the 30th April all licenses will be blocked.

Sellika

So the plugin is not lifetime free for beta testers?
No, it's not, we guess a month is a proper period for beta testing, so the validity period of individual API keys for beta testers is now up to the 30th April, and the deposit for testing is limited by 1,000 points. After the 30th of April all licenses will be blocked.

Craig Sutcliffe

not bad, what ive seen so far, could do with some better instructions for use, best way to setup, perhaps a couple of videos, no doubt that will come in time.

Craig Sutcliffe

Bug report: if I choose a alternative title to the one the tool chooses, the title I choose does not appear in the description, the original title the tool has chosen does.
Also, it would be nice to be able to gain access to the description templates to do some tweaking, this would save allot of time in the end.