ABANDONED CART

Direct Webstore

It's been a while since I used the Original plugin but I do remember there was always a delay in emails being sent. You've probably received it by now, right?

ibrendan

Think I just noticed a bug here, although maybe this is the way it's supposed to work:

1. Customer enters email and abandons cart - email #1 is sent (which is correct)
2. If customer does not return to store, email #1, #2, #3 sent in order, on time - also good.
3. If customer recovers cart and then abandons again - email #1 sent again (not correct).

Is there a setting I'm missing, or is this the way it's intended to work?

Direct Webstore

3. If customer recovers cart
"Recover" would mean they finished the transaction and paid ... I presume.
So no ... it shouldn't send another email after that.

But if they just "Visited" the cart again and abandoned again (like you said) and it sent email #1 again ... not sure. It's like the cart is nagging them, which is not good. So not sure if it's supposed to do that, but I wouldn't design it that way.

Curious to see the answer from Alipdropship.

vmustwatch

This abandoned cart never worked for me. even the customer care guys were not able to help me. All the settings are correct but emails are not going through. please help me

Mar

This abandoned cart never worked for me. even the customer care guys were not able to help me. All the settings are correct but emails are not going through. please help me
I am using Abandoned Cart Lite for WooCommerce, emails are always sent to visitors that abandoned carts.

vmustwatch

Sorry, I just realized the issue is abandoned cart in the original plugin. Of course Abandoned Cart Lite for WooCommerce will only work with woocommerce, hence the name.
And you're still not giving any details. Sorry, I'm not a mind reader. Can't help you. :(

Write to support@alidropship.com and give them your ..

WP-Admin URL
Username
Password

yes i have given all, they told that their developer will contact me, it has been almost 3 weeks. no reply
i use alidropship, all other emails such as Thanks email after the purchase work. even the test emails in abandoned cart works but it never sends email to customers.

Don James

Sorry, I just realized the issue is abandoned cart in the original plugin. Of course Abandoned Cart Lite for WooCommerce will only work with woocommerce, hence the name.
There is any solution for abandoned cart for alidropship without WooCommerce

Direct Webstore

yes i have given all, they told that their developer will contact me, it has been almost 3 weeks. no reply
i use alidropship, all other emails such as Thanks email after the purchase work. even the test emails in abandoned cart works but it never sends email to customers.
Have you checked your Junk/Spam folders for the abandoned cart emails? (As mentioned earlier)