ABANDONED CART

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

the {{links}} don't work for me, I'm pretty clueless in these kinds of things as this is pretty new to me. I've managed to use some tutorials but what should I replace {{unsubscribe}} with as I don't know where to get that information. I'm using the email which I got with your hosting service if that makes it easier to pinpoint what link I need to use. Once I've done that I hope it will be okay to begin trading this Saturday.
Sajimus, you don't need to replace these links. Your domain name, email address and phone number will be shown automatically.

ErikP

I just installed Abandoned cart plugin and put license key in. The message indicates it is a valid key but go to the plugin dashboard, the screen is blank, the setting is not showing up.

The php version is 7.2.10 and I used the adsabandonedcart_ion72.zip plugin.

Please I need your help.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I just installed Abandoned cart plugin and put license key in. The message indicates it is a valid key but go to the plugin dashboard, the screen is blank, the setting is not showing up.

The php version is 7.2.10 and I used the adsabandonedcart_ion72.zip plugin.

Please I need your help.
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such issues.
Could you please send me a pm with your WP access details so I can check what might be wrong?
P.S. Please note that the add-on is not compatible with AliDropship Woo plugin.

sunetmdse

I figured it out, I used Woo theme, that is why not working. I installed Abandoned Cart for Woo commerce, it is ok now.

ErikP

Hello,

Could you please send me a pm with your WP access details so I can check what might be wrong?
Thank you, I´m using Woo plugin so that might be the problem, I will install a different plugin. Once again thank you very much for your help.

Direct Webstore

I will install a different plugin
Try the Abandoned Cart Lite for Woocommerce plugin. I use it and it works well. :)

It's lucky the Abandoned Cart plugin is free! All these people not reading the documentation before installing would be very upset! lol :)

Hello,

Eka, where i can install adsabandonedcart_ion72.zip plugin? i have tried to install from add-on link but its not working

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Eka, where i can install adsabandonedcart_ion72.zip plugin? i have tried to install from add-on link but its not working
Hello Abdul,

Could you please be more specific: what exactly is wrong? What errors do you get when installing the add-on?

Hello Abdul,

Could you please be more specific: what exactly is wrong? What errors do you get when installing the add-on?

Hi Eka, i have follow your instruction to deactivate and delete all previous add ons including abandoned cart, customer gallery and alidropship plugin. Now im using php 7.2 and successfull add new alidropship plugin for 7.2.

However when i try to install back new add on via link you have provided alidropship.com/addons (abandoned cart and customer gallery), there have an instruction to put my email and licence key. When i filled up all, no thank you page and i didnt received any email to activate my new add on. The web page has not going anywhere. Can u help me?

FS Insight

Hey,
Does anyone knows what to do with this error: 'Error! AliDropship Abandoned Cart add-on is not supported by WooCommerce.'
See attachment.

It occurs when I try to activate the plugin.

I have the latest version of wordpress (5.0) and latest woocommerce version (3.5.2)

Attachments

• Knipsel.JPG
    Knipsel.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 7

Direct Webstore

Does anyone knows what to do with this error: 'Error! AliDropship Abandoned Cart add-on is not supported by WooCommerce.'
What you do with it is listen to it. Woocommerce does not support the Alidropship Abandoned Cart plugin. It's for the Original Alidropship only. All the Alidropship plugins have a Woo Logo on them if they are compatible. This one, as the error says, is not.

Go to Plugins>AddNew and type "Abandoned Cart Lite for Woocommerce" into the search box and install that one.

CpWz.jpg

:)

Last edited:

waseem

abandoned cart licence activation not working... it is a free add on. I keyed in my alidropship licence as well but still not activating. so cant access the dashboard
pls help
thanks

waseem

Did an Add to Cart test and changed the 3hrs template to an hour. Been more than an hour and no abandoned cart email sent. it shows email sent 0

Any advice please

Attachments

• no email sent.jpg
    no email sent.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 16
  • template 1 hr.jpg
    template 1 hr.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 16