GOOGLE MERCHANT

ofuroinu

@ofuroinu do you know by any chance if the tag integrated with alidropship is sufficient to track purchase events?

I did updated the tag but not being to turn on google shopping since months therefore I cant give any feedback.
I am frustrated with google and fb plugins even after latest update no fix . Really sad on this.

I did updated the tag but not being to turn on google shopping since months therefore I cant give any feedback.
I am frustrated with google and fb plugins even after latest update no fix . Really sad on this.
i had to ask for a refund for the facebook plugin it never added my item inventories

ofuroinu

Google plugin updates - Finally I am seeing 100% complete this morning 1st time after long time. Hope now my merchant account can fetch everything without issues. Hope they can implement the auto generate feed updating daily and let us set the timing like other plugin handle the same job.

Regarding the FB plugin still no luck and the color bar disappear after 20 - 30% generate.

Above all after latest update.

Comely

I am facing issue with google merchant to track the conversions. I already have added conversion ID and level but in my google ad account it shows unverified. It almost six months i have installed this plugin and configured the adwords settings. Even I have sells there is no data on my ad account. Can anyone please guide me on this. I have followed the instruction given in knowledge base.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
I am facing issue with google merchant to track the conversions. I already have added conversion ID and level but in my google ad account it shows unverified. It almost six months i have installed this plugin and configured the adwords settings. Even I have sells there is no data on my ad account. Can anyone please guide me on this. I have followed the instruction given in knowledge base.
I've sent you a PM, please check.

Comely

456.jpg

Facing this issue, progress bar is always 0% , I have seen similar issue here is there any solution provided?

Dylan-

Hello, I have a collection that contains different types of jewelry.
Can I add this as the category body jewelry or do I need to make specific subcategories for this?

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, I have a collection that contains different types of jewelry.
Can I add this as the category body jewelry or do I need to make specific subcategories for this?

Here is the list of Jewelry subcategories. You can either put your Products to these subcategories, or just to the one 'Jewelry' category.

188 - Apparel & Accessories > Jewelry
189 - Apparel & Accessories > Jewelry > Anklets
190 - Apparel & Accessories > Jewelry > Body Jewelry
191 - Apparel & Accessories > Jewelry > Bracelets
197 - Apparel & Accessories > Jewelry > Brooches & Lapel Pins
192 - Apparel & Accessories > Jewelry > Charms & Pendants
194 - Apparel & Accessories > Jewelry > Earrings
6463 - Apparel & Accessories > Jewelry > Jewelry Sets
196 - Apparel & Accessories > Jewelry > Necklaces
200 - Apparel & Accessories > Jewelry > Rings
5122 - Apparel & Accessories > Jewelry > Watch Accessories
5123 - Apparel & Accessories > Jewelry > Watch Accessories > Watch Bands
7471 - Apparel & Accessories > Jewelry > Watch Accessories > Watch Stickers & Decals
6870 - Apparel & Accessories > Jewelry > Watch Accessories > Watch Winders
201 - Apparel & Accessories > Jewelry > Watches

salemzaid1

My feed has not generated in over 1 week
I reinstalled and installed again and again, but it only uploads 8 products from thousands.

1. Facebook Feed not generating
  2. Google Feed not generating
  3. AliShipping not updating products
  4. Importing reviews is not working
  5. I cant upload products anymore
  6. This is strange because I have signed up for Cloud Hosting with Siteground and I have more than enough resources for all of this

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
My feed has not generated in over 1 week
I reinstalled and installed again and again, but it only uploads 8 products from thousands.

1. Facebook Feed not generating
  2. Google Feed not generating
  3. AliShipping not updating products
  4. Importing reviews is not working
  5. I cant upload products anymore
  6. This is strange because I have signed up for Cloud Hosting with Siteground and I have more than enough resources for all of this

Hello!

Unfortunately, you are facing this issue due to quite large number of Products on your site, which is affecting the add-ons performance.

Hello!

Unfortunately, you are facing this issue due to quite large number of Products on your site, which is affecting the add-ons performance.
What i suggest for the plugin is, that to select only one variation of the product rather then multi-variation and feed it to google merchant.

What i mean is that there is no need to create xml file for all the variation of the product, if the product has more then one variation.
this way, people will be able to create xml file with more products and google doesnt have to overload the server by updating the list automatically.

justforcraft

Hello, I have run into an issue with Google Merchant and after searching here I can
't seem to find the same issue. The issue is when I go to generate the XML I click the generate button and the percentage goes almost immediately to 100%. I know this is not working correctly because it takes a lot longer normally. I have selected the same categories I always select, the only difference is I recently moved my server to a new host. But I am certain I had ran the XML when I first changed over. I am sort of sure it did work.

I have also just set up a new store and it is brand new and it is doing the same thing, I have checked PHP and XML all seems to be installed it is on cPanel hosting I have tried re-installing I have tried de-activating other plugins, but it still does not work. Getting frustrated now, below is what is entered into the XML file when it generates.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:g="http://base.google.com/ns/1.0">
 <channel>
  <title>Just For Craft</title>
  <description>Just for craft</description>
  <link>https://justforcraft.com</link>
 </channel>
</rss>

Appreciate any help

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, I have run into an issue with Google Merchant and after searching here I can
't seem to find the same issue. The issue is when I go to generate the XML I click the generate button and the percentage goes almost immediately to 100%. I know this is not working correctly because it takes a lot longer normally. I have selected the same categories I always select, the only difference is I recently moved my server to a new host. But I am certain I had ran the XML when I first changed over. I am sort of sure it did work.

I have also just set up a new store and it is brand new and it is doing the same thing, I have checked PHP and XML all seems to be installed it is on cPanel hosting I have tried re-installing I have tried de-activating other plugins, but it still does not work. Getting frustrated now, below is what is entered into the XML file when it generates.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:g="http://base.google.com/ns/1.0">
<channel>
  <title>Just For Craft</title>
  <description>Just for craft</description>
  <link>https://justforcraft.com</link>
</channel>
</rss>

Appreciate any help
Could you, please, sent me a PM with your WP-access details?