Issue with high CPU usage

Direct Webstore

I hope in the future we can use alidropship woo without the lack of high cpu usage
You will have to contact Woocommerce about that. It's Woo's fault. Not the ALDS plugin's. As has been discussed in many places already. Even in the post just above yours.

The good news is that Woocommerce is aware of the problem and perhaps in the future it will be fixed. This problem does not just affect the ALDS plugin ... but anyone who uses Woo.

rezhart

You will have to contact Woocommerce about that. It's Woo's fault. Not the ALDS plugin's. As has been discussed in many places already. Even in the post just above yours.

The good news is that Woocommerce is aware of the problem and perhaps in the future it will be fixed. This problem does not just affect the ALDS plugin ... but anyone who uses Woo.
So happy to hear it, I hope I can back to alidropship woo

Direct Webstore

he recommendation like no more than 500 products, right?
And other things. It also depends on whether you have lots of variations and on your *hosting environment. (*Read Mar's posts specifically) You can also have as many products as you like, as long as you run the update manually each day.

Dropshipper101

Hey all, just updating as promised.

We moved our website with 2000+ products to a VPS (4 cores, 8GB RAM). The VPS has opcache switched on, high memory limits and other settings have been adjusted to meet the script’s needs. The product pricing update script NEVER finishes in once. It always gets stuck somewhere. We usually need to click Continue 4-6 times per one update.

Since we are still adding products, we might run into limitations again soon. However, I don’t think even higher performance of the server will be the solution (8 cores, 16 GB RAM?). Even now we’re paying around €60 a month for the VPS and still it does not work properly.

Do you have any updates regarding this issue at AliDropship @Yaros?

Mar

Dropshipper101

Don’t get me wrong @Mar, updating to a VPS helped a big time. Before it was basically impossible to do the pricing update. I’m happy that there is something working for you, but what you advised me in the PM did not help much. Anyway, nobody actually advised anything better by now.

Mar

Don’t get me wrong @Mar, updating to a VPS helped a big time. Before it was basically impossible to do the pricing update. I’m happy that there is something working for you, but what you advised me in the PM did not help much. Anyway, nobody actually advised anything better by now.
Yes I remember it. I also said that if your cPanel don't have it or you have activated it and don't help, that would mean there are other factors, it could be the server itself. I am not surprised if it did not help.

Direct Webstore

Also, you may be pleased to know that Woocommerce itself is aware of the problems caused by it putting ALL it's products and related info into a single database table rather than spreading the load over several tables. There is already a BETA plugin available on Github to solve this problem. Some have said it will be built in to Woo in the near future.

Just got an email from Woocommerce today ... here's an excerpt.

WooCommerce 3.6 is more performant on both customer-facing and administrative pages. These improvements are built upon a new Product Data Lookup Table which makes key pieces of data about products more efficient to query.
The end result is speed – a key metric for page ranking and customer happiness.

All the products and related info are in ONE table and that's a major cause of the CPU overuse problem. I heard rumours that the product table situation would be improved in the future ... so let's hope this latest update helps with that. But they're still using just one table.

We'll see I guess.

PS: Here's the link to that Github plugin if anyone wants to try it. I'm going to check it out finally today ... https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce-product-tables-feature-plugin

;)

Direct Webstore

I just installed the plugin. The result, product images are gone.
I downloaded it, but haven't installed it yet. I will install it shortly and see if I get the same result. I wasn't expecting much from it as it's still under development. Or maybe it's a conflict with the AliWoo plugin. Probably not though.

But maybe the improved Product table in Woo 3.6 will solve some problems .... we'll see.

;)

Reactions: Mar

Mar

I downloaded it, but haven't installed it yet. I will install it shortly and see if I get the same result. I wasn't expecting much from it as it's still under development. Or maybe it's a conflict with the AliWoo plugin.

But maybe the improved Product table in Woo 3.6 will solve some problems .... we'll see.

;)
If it work at your end, could be conflict with plugins that I have, we'll see.