Aliexpress Doesn't Accept Paypal?

Blocka

Hello,

I recently ran a test sale and had a friend purchase a product of my site. When i went to process the order it sends me to the product checkout page on Aliexpress. However, there is no where to enter paypal information so i can process the sale on the ali express end.This has become an obstacle for me because i would have to purchase the product from aliexpress with part of the customers funds that are in my Paypal. Few questions i have.

1. Does Aliexpress not accept Paypal?
2. If it doesnt what is a workaround.

rick018

AliExpress stopped accepting PayPal because of their fees. They do accept credit cards.

In my case;
(1) A customer buys.
(2) I order the product(s) with my credit card and the product is dropshipped. Responsibility with the customer is completed.
(3) Then I transfer the PayPal amount to my bank (takes 1 to 3 days).
(4) I pay my credit card from my bank with the transferred funds before 25 days to avoid interests on the purchase(s). Responsibility with my card is completed.
(5) The difference is mine, either left in my bank or in my PayPal account.

wippetywu

Some sellers on AliExpress accept PayPal, but not all -- so yes, you have to figure out a different payment method in those cases. I use PayPal when I can (even though the seller often tacks on a fee), otherwise credit card...

ferronf

AliExpress stopped accepting PayPal because of their fees. They do accept credit cards.

In my case;
(1) A customer buys.
(2) I order the product(s) with my credit card and the product is dropshipped. Responsibility with the customer is completed.
(3) Then I transfer the PayPal amount to my bank (takes 1 to 3 days).
(4) I pay my credit card from my bank with the transferred funds before 25 days to avoid interests on the purchase(s). Responsibility with my card is completed.
(5) The difference is mine, either left in my bank or in my PayPal account.

How do you actually find out buyer has made the payment but the payment hasnt reached the Aliexpress seller? I mean, in order for you to start doing the purchasing via credit card in aliexpress website, first of all you must have a way to find out the particular purchase didnt go through to aliexpress right?

Mar

How do you actually find out buyer has made the payment but the payment hasnt reached the Aliexpress seller? I mean, in order for you to start doing the purchasing via credit card in aliexpress website, first of all you must have a way to find out the particular purchase didnt go through to aliexpress right?
Such a very innocent question. If the buyer bought the product in your store, the fund will stay in your payment gateway. Until you do something about it, the money will not go anywhere, much less find its way to AliExpress without your intervention.

ferronf

Such a very innocent question. If the buyer bought the product in your store, the fund will stay in your payment gateway. Until you do something about it, the money will not go anywhere, much less find its way to AliExpress without your intervention.

Okay, I got it wrong then. My developer told me differently. He said everything is automated and dont need to lift a finger to place orders in AliExpress. I am confused now.

Does it means, whenever we receive the orders from buyers in our store, we need to manually place orders in AliExpress store? So we need to check the orders manually and place them manually in aliexpress everyday?

Mar

Okay, I got it wrong then. My developer told me differently. He said everything is automated and dont need to lift a finger to place orders in AliExpress. I am confused now.

Does it means, whenever we receive the orders from buyers in our store, we need to manually place orders in AliExpress store? So we need to check the orders manually and place them manually in aliexpress everyday?
You can find a lot about it in the forum. All you need to do is search. Also there are articles and guides in the Knowledge Base, see this link, https://help.alidropship.com/orders-and-shipping/processing-orders and everything about Alidropship here, https://help.alidropship.com. You believe in the guides not the developer, what he told you is far from the truth. You don't setback and the system will take care of everything. In fact this business need a lot of hard work.

Last edited:

ferronf

You can find a lot about it in the forum. All you need to do is search. Also there are articles and guides in the Knowledge Base, see this link, https://help.alidropship.com/orders-and-shipping/processing-orders and everything about Alidropship here, https://help.alidropship.com. You believe in the guides not the developer, what he told you is far from the truth. You don't setback and the system will take care of everything. In fact this business need a lot of hard work.

Thanks Mar.