Like to start my own dropshipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philipant

I saw it, but it seems most of them don't work for Nigerian. But if they do work, I am not financially ok to go into it.

Direct Webstore

Then you need to set up an LLC company in the U.S ...search the forum for "LLC America" ... there is also info in the blogs and help section

mduncanvm

No point to do anything really if you dont have money for: hosting, a computer with internet access, domain name, the plugin, some basic wordpress knowledge. So maybe in the meantime read up online.

Shouldbefine

You can always try to do some research for it. Taking a loan isn't that difficult to be done, i mean, right now you can always do it online with newmexico-paydayloans.com and be sure that you will receive it. Last question remained, do you really need this? These people up there totally right, your issue is not the money, but the lack of knowledge of the business area you going in. I do realize there are tons of inspiring blogger's posts about people being successful with dropshift and stuff, and it really allows one to establish his own distribution company without heavy fabricating powers on his side, but they will never tell you how much time they've spent with researching, negotiating and hard working on it.
But if you lend money and proceed posting to forums instead of working and whining that no one wants to work with nigerians and stuff, you will never succeed. It's your job to make people trust you, not vice verse.

computel

Yes my thoughts too same guy. Why do this stuff? noticed this when ready new posts. I said I seen this guy before went to my email and it was the same guy.

Attachments

• david-olusola.png
    david-olusola.png
    169.1 KB · Views: 9

Seems this story is made up. trying to hard to make like the products are doing more then they are. Too funny and getting caught looks bad too.

lol... but don't you think it is "fishy-ly" Obvious that they should have known? Man.. this sure is a disappointment. Hope Mods will explain this...

Direct Webstore

but don't you think it is "fishy-ly" Obvious that they should have known? Man.. this sure is a disappointment. Hope Mods will explain this...

1542144555300.png1542144573013.png

I don't think the Alidropship team made the story up ... I think @Philipant made it up and he also made up this thread. Philipant was just being a typical scamming Nigerian with a "sad story" trying to get money to buy the Alidropship plugin. All Nigerian scammers use the "sad story" bullshit. I suspected this at first but said nothing as I had no proof. Now it seems I do have that proof.

I also suspect that he was exaggerating a hell of a lot in that Blog Article. People in Third World countries like to lie in order to raise their social status. Even if it's only themselves they are fooling. I know ... I've lived and worked in a few Third World countries.

It could also be a prelude to another scam. I suspect his next plan was to start "selling" his methods of "success". Or selling some "wonderful tool" to make you rich, "just like him". I've seen this devious scheme here before.

The fact that he has not replied to questions about this in this thread pretty much confirms it. Leopards can't change their spots, and Nigerians can't stop being scammers.

Another thing about Nigerian scammers is that they are not very smart. Posting this thread and then contacting Alidropship with a bullshit "success story" to inflate his own ego and/or to start another scam is not very smart ... lol :)

Needless to say, not ALL Nigerians are scammers and I feel sorry for the honest ones out there. The scammers make you look bad. :(

@Philipant ... if I am wrong ... come here and say so. Tell us that the guy in the article is not you ... and I will apologise.

Last edited:

Yaros

Staff member
Interesting investigation here! I am not sure about this forum user (Philipant) but I can confirm that AliDropship has an affiliate with the name Olusola David, who provided this success story and I can confirm that we paid him over $9000 affiliate commission as it is stated in the story.

Humantorch

View attachment 6857View attachment 6858

I don't think the Alidropship team made the story up ... I think @Philipant made it up and he also made up this thread. Philipant was just being a typical scamming Nigerian with a "sad story" trying to get money to buy the Alidropship plugin. All Nigerian scammers use the "sad story" bullshit. I suspected this at first but said nothing as I had no proof. Now it seems I do have that proof.

I also suspect that he was exaggerating a hell of a lot in that Blog Article. People in Third World countries like to lie in order to raise their social status. Even if it's only themselves they are fooling. I know ... I've lived and worked in a few Third World countries.

It could also be a prelude to another scam. I suspect his next plan was to start "selling" his methods of "success". Or selling some "wonderful tool" to make you rich, "just like him". I've seen this devious scheme here before.

The fact that he has not replied to questions about this in this thread pretty much confirms it. Leopards can't change their spots, and Nigerians can't stop being scammers.

Another thing about Nigerian scammers is that they are not very smart. Posting this thread and then contacting Alidropship with a bullshit "success story" to inflate his own ego and/or to start another scam is not very smart ... lol :)

Needless to say, not ALL Nigerians are scammers and I feel sorry for the honest ones out there. The scammers make you look bad. :(

@Philipant ... if I am wrong ... come here and say so. Tell us that the guy in the article is not you ... and I will apologise.

Hey, this is Olusola David and I think you're entitled to whatever it is you think about Nigerians or any third world countries. it's just your opinion anyway.

AliDropship is a very reputable company and they will never publish what is not real. Their software is unique and awesome and I think there's no better one out there and I've enjoyed working with them.

By the way, I'm not Philipant and why would you place my picture alongside his? Please try and do your findings and be sure before posting false accusations!

Humantorch

Seems this story is made up. trying to hard to make like the products are doing more then they are. Too funny and getting caught looks bad too.

Lol... Why would they make up the story? It seems you didn't read it. The story is all here, maybe you should take a glance again. And if you happen to read it this time you'd noticed I mention my blog "Torchbankz.com" and my dropshipping store "Trendy-dogs.com"

I've written several articles about AliDropship and some of them is the AliDropship Plugin Vs Custom store. So nothing is made up and I'm not "Philipant"

Direct Webstore

Please try and do your findings and be sure before posting false accusations!
Good to know and I'm not accusing anyone. I'm asking the same questions others were asking here, and my entire post WAS attempting to "do my findings" .... hence this ...

and this ...
I don't think the Alidropship team made the story up

AliDropship is a very reputable company and they will never publish what is not real.
However, they could publish in good faith what someone "tells" them, whether it's true or not. As I inferred above. It's something a scammer could easily do. Manipulating images of profits graphs etc is quite easy.

I think you're entitled to whatever it is you think about Nigerians or any third world countries. it's just your opinion anyway.
Thank you. What I think is based on what millions of others have experienced over the years with famous "Nigerian scam emails". Nigeria is also listed as the number one scamming country. This is just fact. Not my opinion. The Nigerians who scam give honest Nigerians a bad name, as I also stated above ...
Needless to say, not ALL Nigerians are scammers and I feel sorry for the honest ones out there. The scammers make you look bad.

I suggest you re- read my post more slowly. :)

And to @Philipant ... my apologies. :)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I'm not Philipant and why would you place my picture alongside his?
Because people here were trying to work out if you were the same guy. Putting them together makes that easier. Simple as that. :)

I mention my blog "Torchbankz.com" and my dropshipping store "Trendy-dogs.com"
It's this thread in conjunction with the article I had doubts about. Separately, they're fine. Comprende? :)

Lol... Why would they make up the story?

This.

It's quite a common method all over the net. :) But now we know you and Philpant are not the same guy ... it obviously does not apply to you. :)

Basically, I was just trying workout the "mystery" posted by others here. Others just assumed 100% that you and Philipant were the same.

I at least, after presenting the apparent "evidence" .... asked Philipant to come here and tell me I'm wrong. Understand? Good. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.