Like to start my own dropshipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnaldo

Maybe some western people here have trouble making any differences between 2 black men wearing glasses.. I dunno.

Sometimes I have trouble looking at 2 different asian people because they look so similar. It's a bias!

Anyway to original OP: Get a job and thrive. It's survival of the fittest in this world.

You're lucky we even have a forum here to learn!

Last edited:

Arnaldo

I have my glasses on and I only see a look alike young black man. Not the same person. I dunno but doesn’t look like the same people.

This discussion is almost unreal really lol

Direct Webstore

I have my glasses on and I only see a look alike young black man. Not the same person.
I think the posters on the wall in the background in both pics being crooked at the same angle was what pushed me to think they were the same. Maybe it's a Nigerian cultural thing to have crooked posters on the walls. LOL :)

I think the posters on the wall in the background in both pics being crooked at the same angle was what pushed me to think they were the same. Maybe it's a Nigerian cultural thing to have crooked posters on the walls. LOL :)

I did a 20x zoom comparison, not the same guy i guess lol..

fitditcorp

Am also a student from Nigeria and will buy a custom built AliDropship store in December and maybe a couple more from next year. Yeah I don’t have the money at hand but can pay off with my Credit cards.

Guy, there is nothing that you want to do that you can’t do or atleast bring yourself up to the level that you can do.

Keep hope alive and when you get some money remember your desire to open a dropshipping store. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.