Like to start my own dropshipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philipant

Good Day everyone, I am really interested in drop shipping. But I don't have the money to get the plugin. It something I want to start to change the story of my family. Anyone with suggestion can kindly chat me up. Thanks

Direct Webstore

You will also need money for a domain name, hosting and enough to cover the cost of the first few orders (maybe a $100 or so) because you can't access the funds from customers via Paypal or Creditcard processors for at least a week and a bit more money for the first advertising.

Unfortunately, you need money to make money.

:)

Philipant

You will also need money for a domain name, hosting and enough to cover the cost of the first few orders (maybe a $100 or so) because you can't access the funds from customers via Paypal or Creditcard processors for at least a week and a bit more for the first advertising.
Can we chat on WhatsApp +2348067103076

Philipant

Thanks, I really appreciate your effort all this while and I really do understand your point of angle. Scammers right

Philipant

Thanks, I really appreciate your effort all this while and I really do understand your point of angle. Nigerians and scam right

Status
Not open for further replies.