So I need to have this open 24/7/365 or else.....

anonymous1971

"The auto updating is getting processed only when your Google Chrome browser is opened"

What this means to me is or how i interpret is:

it only auto updates when your chrome browser is opened
and you need to have your browser opened 24/7/365 or else the system will not update
and once a day is when....early in the morning or 00:00?

?

Please explain in language noobs also understand

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
"The auto updating is getting processed only when your Google Chrome browser is opened"

What this means to me is or how i interpret is:

it only auto updates when your chrome browser is opened
and you need to have your browser opened 24/7/365 or else the system will not update
and once a day is when....early in the morning or 00:00?

?

Please explain in language noobs also understand
Hello , it means that it starts only when Google Chrome browser is open. You don't need to open you site admin area, you need to be logged in your AliDropship Google Chrome extension.
If you close your Google Chrome browser auto-update will not work.
So, if you want your products are being updated 24/7/365 - your chrome browser should be always opened.

anonymous1971

Hello , it means that it starts only when Google Chrome browser is open. You don't need to open you site admin area, you need to be logged in your AliDropship Google Chrome extension.
If you close your Google Chrome browser auto-update will not work.
So, if you want your products are being updated 24/7/365 - your chrome browser should be always opened.

Problem is........does not update anything for over a week now.....i have my browser open 24/7.......no product updates, no price updates...nothing updates anymore. Cron is working fine, systems are very stable........no updates are being processed so again need to sell no to customers because products are online but not in stock or not available anymore. Again over €1000 in turnover lost and angry customers.

my conclusion.......latest woocommerce plugin is not working correctly

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Problem is........does not update anything for over a week now.....i have my browser open 24/7.......no product updates, no price updates...nothing updates anymore. Cron is working fine, systems are very stable........no updates are being processed so again need to sell no to customers because products are online but not in stock or not available anymore. Again over €1000 in turnover lost and angry customers.

my conclusion.......latest woocommerce plugin is not working correctly
You need to be sure you are logged in, please always check this green circle at the extension's icon.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
And is this user independent? Got two people working on the site so they both are in chrome 200 times a day. so when they close chrome........does ali closes too on my chrome?
No, several people could be authorized on your site . Just don't let them click log out and you 'll be authorized even if they close browser.
Once you open your browser and auto-update is enabled extension starts to update your products. It takes approximately 5 seconds per product to update. If you set update time as Once daily , extension will start new update after the previous one will be completed.

anonymous1971

No, several people could be authorized on your site . Just don't let them click log out and you 'll be authorized even if they close browser.
Once you open your browser and auto-update is enabled extension starts to update your products. It takes approximately 5 seconds per product to update. If you set update time as Once daily , extension will start new update after the previous one will be completed.

Well....it does not update anything. Like i said......everything is 24/7 opened but no updates and thus.....big trouble for me because people order prodcts that are not in stock in the Ali stores but in stock on my store........so i have to sell no.....again to my customers.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Well....it does not update anything. Like i said......everything is 24/7 opened but no updates and thus.....big trouble for me because people order prodcts that are not in stock in the Ali stores but in stock on my store........so i have to sell no.....again to my customers.
Ok, please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check auto-update.
You can also use Manual update as alternative.