Payment Gateway for Middle East

Is there anyone who has success of doing payment gateway for Middle East. I've had terrible experience with Strip and 2checout payment gateway. No other payment gateways are supporting my country, there are payment gateways who are charging you in Euro and rates are too high.

i would appreciate if someone can set forward and help me in this. or Alidropship team if you can help me in this

Levent

Alidropship team should make arrangements that allow users to make their own payment gateway integrations. Yes, i know that all gateways can be used with Woocommerce, but using Woocommerce is not suitable for everyone.

In 2Checkout, it is the other way around. They act like they are the client choosing for a good payment gateway. They prefer stores selling Bibles.

I am from the middle east only problem I had and still have with 2checkout is their reason for declining transactions.

Also 2checkout insisted that I dont have any branded stuff on the website. Any Branded stuff. After that they approved the application. But their after support is horrible and they will never share their response logs so show why transactions were declined.

Mar

I am from the middle east only problem I had and still have with 2checkout is their reason for declining transactions.
I opened an account and submitted for approval. I received an e-mail that it was disapproved due to some adult products. Told them that's fine, I don't want to work with hypocrites.

meeyule

I opened an account and submitted for approval. I received an e-mail that it was disapproved due to some adult products. Told them that's fine, I don't want to work with hypocrites.
Well, to be fair, adult products are against Visa's terms of service. As are branded items by non-copyright holders, gambling, and a bunch of other stuff. So credit card processors HAVE to be strict about applications, or they will lose their status with Visa.

Mar

Well, to be fair, adult products are against Visa's terms of service. As are branded items by non-copyright holders, gambling, and a bunch of other stuff. So credit card processors HAVE to be strict about applications, or they will lose their status with Visa.
Paypal accept Visa cards in my site with the same products 2Checkout refuse.

meeyule

Paypal accept Visa cards in my site with the same products 2Checkout refuse.
Paypal isn't as strict as most credit card processors, but I'd be careful about adult products with Paypal. They also state clearly that they don't accept sites selling adult products, and I know of many Paypal accounts that were frozen because of people selling adult products using Paypal.