100K $ With Drop-shipping

Belinda

yes :) I find Twitter great personally for getting followers quick, traffic, most of my websites I would say 70% at least of the traffic comes from Twitter, Instagram is good too. But Facebook I personally am done with, their ads are a waste of money and they have made their news feed algorithm impossible for new pages to get noticed. I don't bother too much with Facebook myself anymore for business. I find flipboard provides good traffic too if you have a blog on your website

Moussdog

Hey Guys,
I’m sorry I’m not that active on the forum!

Launched a new store recently ( 20 days) and I been promoting only with Instagram as always !
Here’s the results ! ( see uploaded files)
Instagram: 14,1K followers in 20 days with 400$ invested in shoutouts only.
Made 1789$ profit, that’s pretty cool right?

Follow me on snapchat: MousslimLgh I answer to questions/share tips sometimes

7282E8C7-F39C-4FA8-B1B5-BCE9A1CD8E54.jpeg
9DD6EACC-4C5C-4E3B-B443-45ECE32307BB.jpeg7282E8C7-F39C-4FA8-B1B5-BCE9A1CD8E54.jpeg 9DD6EACC-4C5C-4E3B-B443-45ECE32307BB.jpeg

Last edited:

Balaskas

Hey there guys, I'm new here and I'm thinking about launching my first store, but I live in Europe and my question is, if I want to ship to Europe from China, does that costs more than USA? Do i have to pay tariffs?

Deus

Hey there guys, I'm new here and I'm thinking about launching my first store, but I live in Europe and my question is, if I want to ship to Europe from China, does that costs more than USA? Do i have to pay tariffs?
Tariffs ? Were are you located? I assume it's the customs fees ?

Don James

Hi
I thought Shipping from AliExpress is free.
Up to you which shipping method you select.
They have fast shipping and normal shipping which is free (epacket)

Regards
Don

axiom786

I usually select the Free Shipping Box and the page gives me all items that are FREE SHIPPING. I also select the Four Stars Ratings Box.

axiom786

just started a month ago. Have NOT received any order yet. But i am confident orders will come. I am limited in my investment in Advertising.
I am using only Free Facebook postings in Groups and my Time line ..
Ibrahim Mahamoodally https://outdoorsmega.com your comments please??? Thank you!

Don James

just started a month ago. Have NOT received any order yet. But i am confident orders will come. I am limited in my investment in Advertising.
I am using only Free Facebook postings in Groups and my Time line ..
Ibrahim Mahamoodally https://outdoorsmega.com your comments please??? Thank you!
Hi
You using Shopify to promote
Why not Alidropship plugin

Don James

Hey guys, did anyone here tried Social Rabbit before? If yes, what's your experiences with it?
Hi
I have tried social rabbit but for me better to go manual.
Social Rabbit is automatic response and connecting people.
Therefore some like it for me NO

Regards
Don

Moussdog

Hey Guys,
I get a lot of message and of course I can't respond to everyone it takes me too much time.
Some of you been asking me some of my results on snapchat ! I started this store 1 month ago, I recommend you to try/test EVERYTHING that's on your mind on your first store, that's what I did on my Dragon ball store and now I know exactly what works and what doesn't. It's a child play to grow a new store now!

Sales: 16439$
Expenses: 8129$ ( Including ads, supplier cost , Plugin cost)
Profit: 8310$

Capture d’écran 2017-10-09 à 13.10.38.png

Don James

Hey Guys,
I get a lot of message and of course I can't respond to everyone it takes me too much time.
Some of you been asking me some of my results on snapchat ! I started this store 1 month ago, I recommend you to try/test EVERYTHING that's on your mind on your first store, that's what I did on my Dragon ball store and now I know exactly what works and what doesn't. It's a child play to grow a new store now!

View attachment 1444

Hi Moussdog,

We know you started from scratch and definitely you have struggled to get wherever you are now.
You know what works and definitely you can share here because we are one family
I am not asking you to spoon feed , just tell us what works because I know many are crawling to make the success at alidropship
I am not forcing you , it's up to you to share.

Thank you for everything
Don