Free & Paid Shipping - Is there a way to combine both?

Light

I have a challenging scenario, it is a follows:

In one order, someone is buying 3 product, one is a free product but paid shipping and the 2 other products are paid products and free shipping, so the question is how can the shipping be combines so that payment for the free product shipping is enforced.

Note: Using Alidropship woo and woocommerce

kingpin

Create shipping classes for free products

For paid products choose FLAT Rate shipping zone from woocommercero shipping tab setting

Put flat rate as 0.00 and the class you created will be shown too put the amount you're charging as shipping for free products

Save it

So now your customers will be shown shopping cost for the free products and free shipping for the paid products

You can use plugins like table rate shipping or per product shipping for more easy approch

Light

Create shipping classes for free products

For paid products choose FLAT Rate shipping zone from woocommercero shipping tab setting

Put flat rate as 0.00 and the class you created will be shown too put the amount you're charging as shipping for free products

Save it

So now your customers will be shown shopping cost for the free products and free shipping for the paid products

You can use plugins like table rate shipping or per product shipping for more easy approch
Thanks very much. You are a life saver.

caroline

Hi Kingpin, I was wondering have you done this before on your sites? if so do you make all your products the same free + shipping or do you do maybe a one off product for a promotion?

kingpin

Hi Kingpin, I was wondering have you done this before on your sites? if so do you make all your products the same free + shipping or do you do maybe a one off product for a promotion?

yes i do Free + shipping on some products that are very cheap in pricr on aliexpress.

i have a separate category on all my stores as FREE WEEKLY OFFER and there i display all the products which i want.

i use aliWoo Plugin and use table rate shipping plugins to charge shipping on particular products.

its a good way to bring some initial sales. but always create a funnel and put some paid items as upsell.

free plus shipping is getting over saturated these days due to the fact everyone is trying it but its still working and still i get sales.

2 billion users on facebook. sure millions are there or i say billion people who still have no idea about free plus shipping
so use it and check if it works for you or not.

regards

caroline

Hi kingpin thank for reply, if you don't mind me asking the other catagories , products on your website do you do free shipping for all your products?
How do you setup the prices for your free plus shipping and then a different shipping for the rest of your products?
I am using the alidropship version, so would aliwoo plugin work?
What plug in would you recommend for up selling with the free products.
I am sorry for all the questions, i hope you don't mind :)