46 000 Pageviews but just 7 Sales

Weky95

Hello guys, I have an online store for a month, 7000 users were on the site, and 46 000 pageviews, but only 7 sales. If you can look at the site and advise on what needs to be changed, I would be very grateful to you. Here is the site Actaviss.

kingpin

I can see you're using flatsome theme
Its a nice theme But your site look little messy.
Change the logo.
Sliders and the text on it not looking professional
Make it look easy to eyes and elegant.

And second thing
From where these 46k traffic is coming?

Weky95

Thank you for your advice and quick response. I'll fix it. Traffic comes from an Instagram. I have several profiles for fashion.

Weky95

I advertise with coupon codes for 10% discount. A few days ago I installed Facebook pixels on the site, so I will try to advertise on Facebook. I've read on the forums that average conversion rate is 1%, and I have 0.1%, so something is wrong.

kingpin

I launched a store 5 days ago with only one product with two upsells. Total traffic i generated is around 2000 and out of them 600 bought the product.

46,0000 traffic and only 7 sales is too bad.

Figure out Stuffs. Make your site look good first of all.

neeraj89

e

They all were my existing customers.
Sent a promotional newsletter with 90% discount on a product and they bought it
:)
hey @kingpin are you using customer email based lla, how are they working if you are using it. I am sure that info can be used for new store as well on fresh pixel.. Right

kingpin

hey @kingpin are you using customer email based lla, how are they working if you are using it. I am sure that info can be used for new store as well on fresh pixel.. Right

I have custom Audiences on fb of who are my existing customers.
I run LLA ads too

I have a different ninja strategy for custom audiences and LLA

Weky95

I changed the logo, slider, I change the size of the add to cart button, yesterday I had two orders, I need a lot of things to change, after a while I will write statistics again, and if someone else has some advice, it would be great help :D And once again thank you a lot @kingpin

kingpin

I changed the logo, slider, I change the size of the add to cart button, yesterday I had two orders, I need a lot of things to change, after a while I will write statistics again, and if someone else has some advice, it would be great help :D And once again thank you a lot @kingpin

700+ Clients Love Us!
We offer best service and great prices on high quality products

Remove this part

Your site is a store and in a store we manage customers not client. 700 clients only? And then lot of reviews on products seems all contradiction
Your customers may doubt. So either remove it or edit it

Yaros

Staff member
700+ Clients Love Us!
We offer best service and great prices on high quality products

Remove this part

Your site is a store and in a store we manage customers not client. 700 clients only? And then lot of reviews on products seems all contradiction
Your customers may doubt. So either remove it or edit it
That's a very good recommendation. When you take and use a built-in theme it does not mean that you must use it as it is. There is a Customization menu where you can edit texts and other elements according to your needs and different requirements.

"700+ Clients Love Us!" (that is mentioned on the template) is a good example. I did not have any troubles with this kind of text when I applied for Stripe account. But now, when AliDropship users are trying to apply for other payment gateways (for instance PayLike) they are not approved because of this text on their stores. As a result we get complaints that our themes are not designed properly to meet requirements of popular payment processing companies.

Just enter Customization menu and change it the way it should work for you.

yUxgjLj.png

Weky95

I forgot to mention that I had 150 pageviews on checkout and only 7 sales. And the last two days I had 4 pageviews on checkout and 3 sales. Statistics are now improving. I've changed many things, and I still have a lot to change.

kingpin

I forgot to mention that I had 150 pageviews on checkout and only 7 sales. And the last two days I had 4 pageviews on checkout and 3 sales. Statistics are now improving. I've changed many things, and I still have a lot to change.

That's amazing.

You'll have lot of sales the more you'll work on your site foundation and layouts.

Which analytical plugin are you using?
Are you running ads also?

Weky95

Google Analytics. Not yet, I installed Facebook pixels on site a few days ago, but I'm waiting for more audiences. How do you advertise? Do you have any advertising tips?

neeraj89

Google Analytics. Not yet, I installed Facebook pixels on site a few days ago, but I'm waiting for more audiences. How do you advertise? Do you have any advertising tips?
fb ads are enough for the beginners imo.. just see few training videos and you are good to go. remember testing is the only thing. test as much as you can to find your winning product.

kingpin

fb ads are enough for the beginners imo.. just see few training videos and you are good to go. remember testing is the only thing. test as much as you can to find your winning product.

Testing many ads will burn your pocket. Thats a generic sentence every so called marketer is saying "Test and test and find your winning ad"

kingpin

How did you know then that your site had 7 visits? Or 46000 visits in the first place?