46 000 Pageviews but just 7 Sales

Weky95

I'll try Facebook ads for the beginning. I had another sale, I do not know what I did but it works :D:D Thank you guys, especially you @kingpin, you really helped me a lot

neeraj89

Testing many ads will burn your pocket. Thats a generic sentence every so called marketer is saying "Test and test and find your winning ad"
not really generic sentence bro. its a fact. without testing we cant identify winning product. at least for me and many..

kingpin

not really generic sentence bro. its a fact. without testing we cant identify winning product. at least for me and many..

I dont burn $$ testing ads neeraj :p

I dont like firing bullets in dark. I put my time on finding the exact targetting audience before running ads .
I believe in optimizing ads. Testing and testing and testing will burn pockets for many who just started.

I have my own winning formula :)

These days I'm working more into email marketing and newsletters where I send them exciting deals.

neeraj89

I dont burn $$ testing ads neeraj :p

I dont like firing bullets in dark. I put my time on finding the exact targetting audience before running ads .
I believe in optimizing ads. Testing and testing and testing will burn pockets for many who just started.

I have my own winning formula :)

These days I'm working more into email marketing and newsletters where I send them exciting deals.
bro dont get confused. i never doubted you nor i was talking about you. I was saying what may work, who is like a beginner and struggling to find any winner. its a way to find winner. Ofcourse if one get some exp, then he wont be doing this way.;) Cheers :D

kingpin

bro dont get confused. i never doubted you nor i was talking about you. I was saying what may work, who is like a beginner and struggling to find any winner. its a way to find winner. Ofcourse if one get some exp, then he wont be doing this way.;) Cheers :D

I was saying that in general :)

There is a simple trick but time consuming but sure it will get you some hidden interests or niches for you to target.

Soon i will post a detailed thread about it on this forum on how you can literally steal all the interest targets of some of the best selling products or niches on FB.

This way you'll always get a winning campaign

:)

neeraj89

There is a simple trick but time consuming but sure it will get you some hidden interests or niches for you to target.

Soon i will post a detailed thread about it on this forum on how you can literally steal all the interest targets of some of the best selling products or niches on FB.

great. thanks for your efforts.

sheddie

can't wait for your tricks kingpin, you're an absolute motivation!