New profile posts

If anyone need to create a store, I can help you create and setup everything :) You can Inbox me if interested! Thanks (if promotion is not allowed here, please delete it!)
Yep. A brand new license for $30-40 more is much better than a dirty second-hand license with scratches and extra mileage. LOL
Hi Rahul, my name is Frank I have read that you had a problem with Paypal. I am having the same Problem, Something is failing when the customer tries to pay via Paypal . I would like to know is you solved the problem and what did you do? Have a good evening.
Micah1184
Micah1184
HI FRAYMORES, DID YOU SOLVE YOUR ISSUE WITH PAYPAL IF NOT I WILL HELP YOU. THANK YOU.
Disappointed with Alidropship!
Since I bought the plugin I still haven't been able to make it work satisfactorily on my website.
Recurring problems of product price misconfiguration.
Alidropship's support is terrible, it takes at least 5 days to respond and always with non-resolving contacts.
If I can give you an advice is: DON'T BUY THE PLUGIN!
Micah1184
Micah1184
Hello Rafael ,
If you need Help I will
hi, how are you? i have seen that you are new dropshipper. i am new too. i wanna get some information from you if its possible. Thank you
I HAVE SEEN THAT YOU HAVE HUGE KNOWLEDGE ON DROPSHIPPING. I AM NEW IN THIS FIELD. SO I WILL NEED SOME OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS. WOULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME? afradfashion.com
This is my site. would you please check and let me know if I will need some change? because I don't know if I did right choice of products. Expecting to get your valuable suggestion. What is your product brother? Thank you
daniel-97
daniel-97
I need some widgets like Bold and Underline texts to make my points, and this Profile comment section doesn't have that so I'll send you a personal conversation :)
A
afrad786
hi daniel, may i have ur contact please? main is 00393887851698
Hi, I just purchased Beginners addon package but got no email confirmation from you . Money 78$ has already been deducted.. pls resolve my miil id is avioniks@gmail.com