New profile posts

If anyone need to create a store, I can help you create and setup everything :) You can Inbox me if interested! Thanks (if promotion is not allowed here, please delete it!)
pls all,
i run an English based dropshipping site. i need to target france, how can someone in france view it in french.
Direct Webstore
Direct Webstore
Google Translate Plugin. For Woo, easy. For Original, child theme and file edits needed.
Yep. A brand new license for $30-40 more is much better than a dirty second-hand license with scratches and extra mileage. LOL
Hi Rahul, my name is Frank I have read that you had a problem with Paypal. I am having the same Problem, Something is failing when the customer tries to pay via Paypal . I would like to know is you solved the problem and what did you do? Have a good evening.
Micah1184
Micah1184
HI FRAYMORES, DID YOU SOLVE YOUR ISSUE WITH PAYPAL IF NOT I WILL HELP YOU. THANK YOU.
Disappointed with Alidropship!
Since I bought the plugin I still haven't been able to make it work satisfactorily on my website.
Recurring problems of product price misconfiguration.
Alidropship's support is terrible, it takes at least 5 days to respond and always with non-resolving contacts.
If I can give you an advice is: DON'T BUY THE PLUGIN!
Micah1184
Micah1184
Hello Rafael ,
If you need Help I will
hi, how are you? i have seen that you are new dropshipper. i am new too. i wanna get some information from you if its possible. Thank you
I HAVE SEEN THAT YOU HAVE HUGE KNOWLEDGE ON DROPSHIPPING. I AM NEW IN THIS FIELD. SO I WILL NEED SOME OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS. WOULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME? afradfashion.com
This is my site. would you please check and let me know if I will need some change? because I don't know if I did right choice of products. Expecting to get your valuable suggestion. What is your product brother? Thank you
daniel-97
daniel-97
I need some widgets like Bold and Underline texts to make my points, and this Profile comment section doesn't have that so I'll send you a personal conversation :)
A
afrad786
hi daniel, may i have ur contact please? main is 00393887851698
Hi, I just purchased Beginners addon package but got no email confirmation from you . Money 78$ has already been deducted.. pls resolve my miil id is avioniks@gmail.com
hi daniel, its me afrad from Italy. I am a new dropshipping business. i have a problem with the payment gateway. I don;t know how to solve this issue. would you pls help me? Thank you
daniel-97
daniel-97
Sorry for the late reply. What problem do you have? I'll try to help out
How do i generate invoice for customer? i am having this problem, can anyone help please?
T
topango
daniel-97
daniel-97
The plugin automatically sends an invoice to customers after they bought something on your website. You can check that email template out in your Wordpress ➡ Settings ➡ Notifications ➡ "Purchase email notification"
Hola me podria decir que herramienta es : Si desea éxito a su contacto de publicidad de Facebook Me Doy mi herramienta secreta para usted