Youtube Video in gallery product not working...

chris37

You acted exactly the opposite: "DON'T give it a try: just change to another system"
"your car doesn't start? Buy another one!"
You really in your own world!
Even if 2 mechanic have the same tools ,always the one is better then the other because he know how to use them.
Bye.

P.S if you didn't understand learn to use the tools you already have,If you can't , find someone it can ;)

Last edited:
If you wanna know what kind of responsive issues im talking...just load the Dali theme to x resolution between 1289-1307 px. Then look at the menu...

How to do it: console dev tools + put ex: 1289px (horizontal) + reload the page.

This mean we pay expensive ads $$$, +we face a client with those resolutions to our store... Oups no menu...LOL
Fortunately, i guess those resolution are not common....

Last edited:

chris37

If you wanna know what kind of responsive issues im talking...just load the Dali theme to x resolution between 1289-1307 px. Then look at the menu...

How to do it: console dev tools + put ex: 1289px (horizontal) + reload the page.

This mean we pay expensive ads $$$, +we face a client with those resolutions to our store... Oups no menu...LOL
Fortunately, i guess those resolution are not common....
Before you use or buy a theme you try it.
For this reason the demo themes are always there before you download or buy the themes. If you didn't like it why you get it.
Anyway is still early in your dropshipping journey, if you don't have the technical knowledge for basic wordpress website, then choose another theme from alidropship like da vinci or ruben which they don't have any visual proplem and are tester and from many members of this forum without a proplem.
Or if you know something about wordpress and woocomerce then you can choose a theme of the 100000 themes available for woocommerce,
Just don't overcomplecate the things. ;)

Good luck and Merry Christmas

Last edited:
Before you use or by a theme you try it.
For this reason the demo themes are always there before you download or buy the themes. If you didn't like it why you get it.
Anyway is still early in your dropshipping journey, if you don't have the technical knowledge for basic wordpress website, then choose another theme from alidropship like da vinci or ruben which they don't have any visual proplem and are tester and from many members of this forum without a proplem.
Or if you know something about wordpress and woocomerce then you can choose a theme of the 100000 themes available for woocommerce,
Just don't overcomplecate the things. ;)

Good luck and Merry Christmas

Well, i put so much time on the front end ill not change the theme and then probly face other issues... And its not about wordpress knowledge but about front end knowledge...and yes i have basic understand in the fron-end and either in the back end... But in the back end... the code is encrypted on the alid plugin so not much i can do there...

before you download or buy the themes. If you didn't like it why you get it
I am not complaining my friend, i'm just telling people to be aware of that if they dont wanna face those minor issues... I understand aswell that we got enought for our money with those free themes, etc... And also im telling it here to let the dev team maybe fix those issues in the future... So its a win win... Their support is really great and thats a very plus for them !

Merry xmas aswell to all of you and alid team !

Last edited:

macsoft

You really in your own world!
Even if 2 mechanic have the same tools ,always the one is better then the other because he know how to use them.
Bye.

P.S if you didn't understand learn to use the tools you already have,If you can't , find someone it can ;)
LOOOL You dont even understand your own comparisons! Your advice was to CHANGE TOOL! "you should change to woo"

StanHansen

I read the whole thread and still can't figure out what this guy really meant, lol. But in fact, I noticed that I'm not the only one who has such troubles with youtube. For example, the auto-quality of youtube vids has become really low and I don't understand why. My PC is new and the internet speed is on the highest level, but I still can't watch youtube videos with HD quality. That's why I have to visit coconvert.com and download videos with the help of this platform. Thank God, I have a good internet speed and videos are downloading relatively fast.

Last edited: