Youtube Video in gallery product not working...

chris37

Response from Alidropship people: "Aldiropship plugin does not limit you in that regard. However we recommend to work with no more than about 1000 products due Wordpress limitations."
I know what alidropship say ... I just say to you the fact!! alidropship woo can handle a lot more products over 3000 without proplem.

Make a forum search and you will find many thread about this.

chris37

thanks.
I paste the link on the gallery section:

Or
I can click ther "insert video" > inserft from URL
same result.
same on vimeo videos too.
Select an image as well below the link,click save, and update, and check it again.

macsoft

I know what alidropship say ... I just say to you the fact!! alidropship woo can handle a lot more products over 3000 without problem.

Make a forum search and you will find many thread about this.
That fact that some people can get way with exceding the recomended value, does not changes the fact that that is not a good idea for the majority.

chris37

That fact that some people can get way with exceding the recomended value, does not changes the fact that that is not a good idea for the majority.
Actually no one of the people using woo version ever complain about product limititasion.

macsoft

Actually no one of the people using woo version ever complain about product limititasion.
Still.. If its not recommended, I see no reason for doing it.
I've purchased a product that is supposed to work. Am I supposed to change, because it doesn't?

chris37

Still.. If its not recommended, I see no reason for doing it.
I've purchased a product that is supposed to work. Am I supposed to change, because it doesn't?
Ok do whatever make you happy ;)
I will not argue with you...

If I ever have 100 seles more a day... I will not make them because are not recommended :eek:

You learn through experience.
You are in dropshipping business and you don't want even to try help your self...

What gonna happen when an marketing strategies fail? What are you going to do then?
If you can not answer that I am sorry but you are in the wrong bussines.

The problem (as i already mentioned) is this feature is not handled properly on the frontend by the alid original themes . If you look at the html code youll see that this link will be in a <video> tag. And youtube link have to be in a <iframe> tag.

Direct Webstore

Yah and dont forget to use [embed] shortcode, otherwise if you direct put iframe Wordpress will clear it :p

Wrong.

e.g ...
zz.jpg

Or alternatively, Just use one of many video plugins that only require a video URL.

This is another "Currency Switcher" type problem. Start thinking outside the box.

macsoft

Ok do whatever make you happy ;)
I will not argue with you...

If I ever have 100 seles more a day... I will not make them because are not recommended :eek:

You learn through experience.
You are in dropshipping business and you don't want even to try help your self...

What gonna happen when an marketing strategies fail? What are you going to do then?
If you can not answer that I am sorry but you are in the wrong bussines.
I don't know who are you mad at... but are you ok?
All I said was it is advisable to follow the rules of the company that sold you the software, no?
Or when your plugin fails when they've warned you of the product limit, will you still blame the company?
If they are selling this product, and there is a bug in it, the solution should never be: go to another software ,and exeed its advised limitations.
The way this works is: I as a client report the bug, and they fix it.

The wrong response is a rant about marketing strategies, and telling the OP he is in the wrong business... because he does not agree with you.
Hope you are calmer now, and Merry Xmas.

chris37

I don't know who are you mad at... but are you ok?
All I said was it is advisable to follow the rules of the company that sold you the software, no?
Or when your plugin fails when they've warned you of the product limit, will you still blame the company?
If they are selling this product, and there is a bug in it, the solution should never be: go to another software ,and exeed its advised limitations.
The way this works is: I as a client report the bug, and they fix it.

The wrong response is a rant about marketing strategies, and telling the OP he is in the wrong business... because he does not agree with you.
Hope you are calmer now, and Merry Xmas.
My statement stay the same...
I am not mad at all, I am just tired of people who they believe they can have everything the way they want it without to give a try first.

Marry Xmas.

macsoft

My statement stay the same...
I am not mad at all, I am just tired of people who they believe they can have everything the way they want it without to give a try first.

Marry Xmas.
You acted exactly the opposite: "DON'T give it a try: just change to another system"
"your car doesn't start? Buy another one!"