Youtube Video in gallery product not working...

Hi,

I think you made the update for the alid woo plugin version but not on the original alid plugin :(

Its very consuming to upload each video on host server... Is this upgrade will be made soon?

Thank you guys!

Hi, thanks for ur answer. I tried that...But youtube link video dont work in <video> html tag. And that what happening...
It has to be in a iframe...

macsoft

Same problem here. Youtube links do not work on Video Gallery :(
Any updates on this?
"No Video with supported format and MIME type found"

The original alid plugin and themes have so many bugs that I cant even count how many fixes I had to do... I recommend for everyone if you are not familiar with coding and you want a site that look professional to start with the woocommerce version and try to avoid using a alid free theme like DaVinci, etc..

I use woocommerce with da vinci woo free theme and I don't face any issue.

Like i said, if your not familiar with coding you'll not see those issues. Also, maybe 75%, of the issues im talking here, are related to responsive things. So if you are looking and testing your theme only in your personnal devices, you wont see them. You have to check what your theme does in every resolution... And thats where the issues come in..

Last edited:

chris37

Like i said, if your not familiar with coding you'll not see those issues. Also, maybe 75%, of the issues im talking here, are related to responsive things. So if you are looking and testing your theme only in your personnal devices, you wont see them. You have to check what your theme does in every resolution... And thats where the issues come in..
How I say I don't have no issue with this theme how is come out of the box..

I did customise many thing I didnt like with some coding ,but even without that is ok .

Also the video link of YouTube is working just fine in my end.

Also, maybe 75%, of the issues im talking here, are related to responsive things
The only responsive issue it's have is one in the taplet mode the homeslider,is show the desktop image... (if you put little your mind to work you can use image which in both mode desktop and tablet look nice)

Anyway is an small bug which I believe @Ekaterina Sayapina Is going to be happy to check it out and fix it.

Last edited:

chris37

Woo version will work since the feature is handled by the woo plugin...
chris37 before reply read carefully, we talk about original my friend...
I know what are you talking about, and I say from the start I mentioning woo version.

If you considering your self not able to use the original... give a try to the woocomerce now when is still early creating you store.

macsoft

I know what are you talking about, and I say from the start I mentioning woo version.

If you considering your self not able to use the original... give a try to the woocomerce now when is still early creating you store.
I'm not changing to woo just because there are too many bugs on the original plugin... woo is very limited in product quantity.
Youtube video is a simple thing. why don't they fix it?

chris37

Youtube video is a simple thing. why don't they fix it?
Ok I give a try with you ;)

Sent me a screenshot how you put the url in your site.
Maybe I will be able to help you if I am sure you don't make nothing wrong from your end.

macsoft

This is not true..many people in this forum have woocomerce store with over 2000 product working fine, I my self i see a site with woocommerce with over 3500 product.
Response from Alidropship people: "Aldiropship plugin does not limit you in that regard. However we recommend to work with no more than about 1000 products due Wordpress limitations."

macsoft

Ok I give a try with you ;)

Sent me a screenshot how you put the url in your site.
Maybe I will be able to help you if I am sure you don't make nothing wrong from your end.
thanks.
I paste the link on the gallery section:

Or
I can click ther "insert video" > inserft from URL
same result.
same on vimeo videos too.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-23 at 04.21.35.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-12-23 at 04.21.35.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot 2020-12-23 at 04.22.30.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-12-23 at 04.22.30.jpg