Your Thoughts On Social Rabbit ( feedback )

caroline

Hi everyone, the people that have used social rabbit i was wondering if you could give me your feedback on social rabbit has it helped your business? would you recommend it ? I would love your feedback before I look at purchasing. Thanks

The Dropper

I can't guarantee that SocialRabbit will drive sales! but I'm sure it will help you spread your store in your first steps.

Jomo

In theory SR is a good idea. My problem is that some of the functions are not working. Possibly I set it up wrong or maybe there is some other reason it is not working but the main issue is that there is no support at all. I contact the SR person but most times I do not get any response and it has been a week since the last time I got a response from someone!

Brayden

Is socialrabbit just a forgotten plugin? I tried to purchase it with no avail and it looks like the support is horrible which worries me as i want to try it for 30 days.

Adam

I've been running it since store launch for a month or so. The most valuable part I would say is the Instagram poster. The other features I can't say have been a great success and just spit out stuff that is a little too repetitive or non-contextual in text-based social platforms like Facebook and Twitter. The auto commenting especially comes across as blatant spam at times. Instagram re-posting though, it has its value due to the high image based nature of it (Pinterest as well, though haven't quantified it as yet).

Hope that helps.

Ivan

Are there any coupon codes for purchasing Social Rabbit? I just purchased AliPlugin and got an offer to buy SR. There's a field to enter coupon code so it costs nothing to ask. :)

johnweyer

I've been running it since store launch for a month or so. The most valuable part I would say is the Instagram poster. The other features I can't say have been a great success and just spit out stuff that is a little too repetitive or non-contextual in text-based social platforms like Facebook and Twitter. The auto commenting especially comes across as blatant spam at times. Instagram re-posting though, it has its value due to the high image based nature of it (Pinterest as well, though haven't quantified it as yet).

Hope that helps.
LOL - I used another Instagram tool last year to grow my IG account. Fashion niche. Nothing to do with Alidropship. I preloaded 8-10 spinnable comments, and someone posted a picture of their kids and I commented "Very Sexy". Ugh. Got to be careful with auto comments

Adam

LOL - I used another Instagram tool last year to grow my IG account. Fashion niche. Nothing to do with Alidropship. I preloaded 8-10 spinnable comments, and someone posted a picture of their kids and I commented "Very Sexy". Ugh. Got to be careful with auto comments
LOL yep, that is pretty much sums up the danger of it, unfortunately, social is full of these auto commenting bots, and they stick out like a sore thumb. Auto-reposting trusted accounts, though, working nicely.

Elena

Are there any coupon codes for purchasing Social Rabbit? I just purchased AliPlugin and got an offer to buy SR. There's a field to enter coupon code so it costs nothing to ask. :)
Do you mean AliDropship plugin or AliPlugin?

Elena

Is socialrabbit just a forgotten plugin? I tried to purchase it with no avail and it looks like the support is horrible which worries me as i want to try it for 30 days.
Hello, Brayden! It was a day off yesterday, we talked this morning.