Your Thoughts On Social Rabbit ( feedback )

DanielT

Direct Webstore you do not have to be rude. I read the thread on first page that said good for 5 sites and is why I asked. I am not going to read 100 comment when I seen for 5 sites.

Direct Webstore

READING...a lost art. Try it sometime.
you do not have to be rude
"Rude"? Considering the huge number of people on this forum who don't read details, documentation or do any searching or reseach at all, about anything, I consider it to be a "joke". Lighten up and don't be one of those people. These are the same people who inspired my signature below. ;)

I am not going to read 100 comment when I seen for 5 sites.
That was ages ago. With the 5 sites, it was also a paid monthly fee setup. That has changed and the info regarding it has been removed from the SR site and now it is just a one off payment, like all the Alidropship single site plugin licenses.

You acted on outdated and misleading information from an old forum post. He did not mention the monthly fees. Don't believe 100% everything people post on forums.

I wouldn't read an additional 100 possibly outdated and misleading comments either. I'd read the details on the seller's site before I bought anything. That's what I was suggesting you should have read. Common sense, don't you think?

And then you didn't even bother to go back to the SR site and read the details after you couldn't use the license on another site before posting your question here. You would have seen that there was no mention at all about multi site licenses.

Hence my joke about "reading". It IS a lost art and you really should do more of it because running an online business requires research, which in turn requires reading. But up to you. You have the right to be lazy and inefficient if you wish too.

But I apologise about my bad joke. Any joke that needs this much explanation and defense has to be bad. LOL

;)

Last edited:

Mar

I have been using Social Rabbit for a least 4 years. I have social Rabbit and can only install on one site? How come mine does not install on more?
You've been using Social Rabbit for 4 long years but did not know that one license is for one site only? That is amazing.

Direct Webstore

You've been using Social Rabbit for 4 long years but did not know that one license is for one site only? That is amazing.

Not if you're incapable of reading anything more than an outdated single sentence forum post.

But what IS amazing is that Social Rabbit has only been out since 2016, about 2 and a half or less years.

"Counting", another lost art ... ;)

Reading, writing and arithmetic ... all doomed to extinction.

Last edited:

Ruby

Hi Social Rabbit keep on deducting from my account even if i deactivated it.??? How to unsubscribed social rabbit? I am also closing my store..

Mar

Hi Social Rabbit keep on deducting from my account even if i deactivated it.??? How to unsubscribed social rabbit? I am also closing my store..
If you mean you pay Social Rabbit monthly, deactivating it would not stop being charged. You have to get in touch with Social Rabbit support.

DanielT

Maybe you should take your own advice and research Direct webstore and Mar. Holy shit, the art of sticking your foot in your month lol!!!

DanielT

Oh and sorry Mar I did mean to say about 4 years with Alidropship and not social rabbit but that's fine. I will have a chat with Yaros about the great welcome I received on this blog. Have a good day!!

Direct Webstore

Maybe you should take your own advice and research Direct webstore and Mar. Holy shit, the art of sticking your foot in your month lol!!!
What on Earth are you babbling about? And who on Earth are you talking to? Yourself?
I for one was talking about the details and docs at the the time you bought the (single) license. Your reading and comprehension skills really ARE dismal. You really should do something about that. lol

Oh and sorry Mar I did mean to say about 4 years with Alidropship and not social rabbit
And it seems your common sense, thought processes and writing skills are retarded as well.

... and how much success are you having by placing that huge obnoxious advertising banner in your signature in a forum like this, when we all know the source of your products? And 90% Off! How believable is that!? Talk about retarded and misplaced advertising! LOL !! ;)

You really are not "The sharpest pencil in the box", are you?

the art of sticking your foot in your month lol!!!

Ironically, you seem to be a master of it. You really should have kept your mouth shut while the going was good! ... LMFAO!

;)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I will have a chat with Yaros about the great welcome I received on this blog.
It's a "Forum". Not a blog ... and you're very welcome here. Your constant mistakes are good for a laugh. Thanks very much. You're very funny! Looking forward to more!

... and have a fantastic day!

;)

Sadoun

Hi you all.

We have used Social Rabbit (during the Free trial period). The plugin works as intended except for a few issues that need to be fixed... It could have been fixed lately, I can't till as my trial period is over.

There needs to be more instructions to the new users. Current instructions are not in depth and users could misuse the Plugin leading to their accounts being suspended from Instagram, FB, TW, and Pinterest. This happened to two of my social media accounts on Instagram and twitter...

For example, if the plugin is running and active on your website, DO NOT log in to your Instagram account from your phone or another device (different IP address). The same with Twitter.. Doing so will trigger the security and SPAM sniffing software on these services. They will lock your accounts first, then after a couple of repeated mistakes, you will be banned.

The GRABBER is hard to control. It needs to have more settings and filtering functions. It keep grabbing from the same accounts even though you set it up with 10 pages of hashtags and accounts to grab from.

The MEDIA GALLERY poster, does not pick up random photos that often. I may have 50 images to grab from, it picks up from 10 maybe..

The POSTER does not stick to the schedule, sometimes it posts every 4 hours even though you set it up to post every 2 hours. But the POSTER is my favorite function of all.

I noticed also that the plugin adds about 1-2 seconds to your website loading time (on any of your website pages). I measured that using GTmetrix (with and without the plugin activated and on several pages). The developer needs to do something about that to make it lean and not heavy to load. This is a serious issue

After the trial period, overall I am impressed by the total functionality of this plugin and the (set and forget) convenience.. I would like to order three licenses (if I am lucky to find a discount coupon) and if they can get the above issues resolved soon.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Sadoun, thank you for your detailed feedback!

There needs to be more instructions to the new users.

Not so long time ago we added video instructions to our knowledge base, renewed articles on our blog and are going to create full video instructions to our Youtube channel for our clients' convenience. We are also happy to consider your ideas regarding the missing content that should be added to our instructions or Youtube Channel!

if the plugin is running and active on your website, DO NOT log in to your Instagram account from your phone or another device
Concerning logging in from different IP, Instagram always requires the confirmation, if you do not confirm you are the real owner, the account will be blocked, you are right. However, thank you for this valid point!

The POSTER does not stick to the schedule, sometimes it posts every 4 hours even though you set it up to post every 2 hours.
It usually occurs, when there is an error, the post or image can't be published, so the the plugin tries to do that again and again and cannot post within the required time intervals.

Concerning the Grabber and Media Gallery issues, please PM me your word press access details, we will check all the issues listed and find out the reasons that may cause them.

Anyway, thank you for making your time to test our plugin and write this detailed feedback! We are always glad to hear your ideas how to make our plugin more useful and convenient for our clients!

Last edited:

Sadoun

Nadezhda... You are very welcome...

Social media marketing is very important for any online business, and specially to an ecommerce one. Your Social Rabbit plugin truly brings a lot of benefits and help to owners of these websites. It is actually doing the work of 1-2 workers (24/7). So, as far as value is concerned, you really can't beat that.

There are a lot of benefits that the website owner will realize after using the SR plugin for a while...Number of likes and followers are good, but that is not the main one... You need BACKLINKS to your website. SR plugin will give you that benefit which is priceless in the word of marketing and SEO.

One of my online retail websites have been running for 18 years straight... We struggled then to get our content to a wide audience... If I only had SR then.

Anyway, I will add more feedback on this plugin and some of the unknown benefits. But in summary, let me tell you (the retail business owner and drop shipper), if you don't use SR plugin (right away, and correctly), you will miss a lot of traffic and money otherwise... In todays competitive online environment, you need to have an edge.. SR plug will give you that edge.

Nadezhda

Staff member
You are absolutely right, Sadoun! And we happy, you appreciate all the advantages of using Social Rabbit plugin). We look forward to your feedback in the future!

Kind regards,
Nadya

Dylan-

Hi you all.

We have used Social Rabbit (during the Free trial period). The plugin works as intended except for a few issues that need to be fixed... It could have been fixed lately, I can't till as my trial period is over.

There needs to be more instructions to the new users. Current instructions are not in depth and users could misuse the Plugin leading to their accounts being suspended from Instagram, FB, TW, and Pinterest. This happened to two of my social media accounts on Instagram and twitter...

For example, if the plugin is running and active on your website, DO NOT log in to your Instagram account from your phone or another device (different IP address). The same with Twitter.. Doing so will trigger the security and SPAM sniffing software on these services. They will lock your accounts first, then after a couple of repeated mistakes, you will be banned.

The GRABBER is hard to control. It needs to have more settings and filtering functions. It keep grabbing from the same accounts even though you set it up with 10 pages of hashtags and accounts to grab from.

The MEDIA GALLERY poster, does not pick up random photos that often. I may have 50 images to grab from, it picks up from 10 maybe..

The POSTER does not stick to the schedule, sometimes it posts every 4 hours even though you set it up to post every 2 hours. But the POSTER is my favorite function of all.

I noticed also that the plugin adds about 1-2 seconds to your website loading time (on any of your website pages). I measured that using GTmetrix (with and without the plugin activated and on several pages). The developer needs to do something about that to make it lean and not heavy to load. This is a serious issue

After the trial period, overall I am impressed by the total functionality of this plugin and the (set and forget) convenience.. I would like to order three licenses (if I am lucky to find a discount coupon) and if they can get the above issues resolved soon.

I agree with Sadoun,

The documentation isn't sufficient in my opinion, even with the new video's.
It's just very hard to make this plugin work properly without looking spamy.
I know there is a blogpost about it but I feel like that the plugin isn't easy enough to control.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Sure, the plugin is rather complex and it requires some commitment to figure it out and setup.
Anyway, it's being developed constantly and the instructions too:)