Your cash-back URL is not correct

Barb

I am having the same problem
Your cash-back URL is not correct
How can I fix it?
When I Clicked a link it came up 404 page not found

ooktar

Hi,
I am having the same problem. (Your cash-back URL is not correct)
Started after the last update.
I use woo plugin and I can't fulfill orders via Alidropship right now.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,
I am having the same problem. (Your cash-back URL is not correct)
Started after the last update.
I use woo plugin and I can't fulfill orders via Alidropship right now.
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials with the link to the order that you can't fulfill, I will check.

ooktar

Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials with the link to the order that you can't fulfill, I will check.
Thanks for the reply. I sent login details. You can try any open order.
BTW, if I delete the cashback URL in settings, fulfillment can be made as normal.
Thanks.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Is a cash back URL required to process orders??? I can't seem to get set up with EPN or Admitatd so figured I'd circle back to that step some other time but I just had the same message with my test order. I THINK I processed the order anyhow but I'm not sure.

ooktar

Is a cash back URL required to process orders??? I can't seem to get set up with EPN or Admitatd so figured I'd circle back to that step some other time but I just had the same message with my test order. I THINK I processed the order anyhow but I'm not sure.

No, it is not required. Just delete the cash back url and save the settings. That would be enough I guess.

I Found the solution, if your cashback url was the same and you having this problem only after update you need to go on te setting page and save again the cash back url and will work again