Your cash-back URL is not correct

Derice

It works on my another pc and not working on the pc that used to be working previously. My wild guess is the chrome extension is outdated. Probably uninstall and reinstall the chrome extension might help.

Direct Webstore

Everyone in this thread with this problem has the same cause "Incorrect URL". Double check that you copy/pasted it correctly with no missing bits and no white spaces in the field box when you paste it. Place your cursor at the beginning of the URL in the field box and click backspace to make sure there is no white space at the head of the URL.

Oscar10

yes i've done that and it says
Sorry, this e-mail address is not registered in the system
Check your e-mail address one more time. If it is correct then contact our technical support.

Direct Webstore

I just don't understand why people don't keep records of everything. You may just have to make a new account with Amitad with your current email or store email by following the instructions in the link Christina gave you above.

And this time with this and everything else, I suggest you copy/paste everything into an Excel/Word file and save it somewhere.
Logins, URLS, passwords, emails, codes, URLS, API keys etc .... everything to do with your store.

Direct Webstore

I would have asked for it.
Write to support and ask them for the login details.

Or ... go to Amitad and make a new account with your store's email. (Or any email) Then paste the new Cashback URL.

:)

Oscar10

So it was EPN aliexpress and i have access but i copy and paste the affiliate link that was already there and still the issue remains

Direct Webstore

When I applied a couple of years ago ... it was minutes. I guess it may depend on what country you are in. (I'm in Australia)

Oscar10

my sister lives in Australia and i really wanna visit some time i live in Greece...ok. thank you for all your help.

thakarpratik

I am getting same error
Your cash-back URL is not correct
I dont want to sign up for any cash back service
it has been working fine
i dont have any cash back url's setup
please help
this happened after theme upgrade i think