YAROS - How is your Single Product site making $$?

kingpin

Hey @Yaros
I Follow your thread on one of a forum where you were talking about a new strategy of having a single product site
I'm pasting the exact lines of yours below

"I decided to expand my business and try some new interesting strategy - Single Product Store!

Meet my new site - http://timeturnernecklace.com/

I will describe briefly the main advantages of such sites and why I think this strategy can work great for me.

1. As you know I have about 20 dropshipping sites with many different products in various niches. For the last several months I have collected enough information to determine the best-selling products. Based on this data, now I am sure that these items are in high demand and I can create a dedicated site for each of them.

2. Such sites are easy to create and you can make them look very attractive.

3. I think it is much more easy to promote these sites with SEO and you can use keyword-rich domains.

4. I was not successful with paid ads, but in my opinion Google Adwords and social media ads will work much better with single product stores.

5. Besides I can apply the same proven strategies that successfully work with my other big sites.

6. Easy to do A/B testing comparing with stores with multiple products."

I'm just curious to know how's it going? Does it working for you?
I'm also planning to start Single Product sites for some of my bestsellers. Love to hear from you

Thanks in advance

Yaros

Staff member
Hey @Yaros
I Follow your thread on one of a forum where you were talking about a new strategy of having a single product site
I'm pasting the exact lines of yours below

"I decided to expand my business and try some new interesting strategy - Single Product Store!

Meet my new site - http://timeturnernecklace.com/

I will describe briefly the main advantages of such sites and why I think this strategy can work great for me.

1. As you know I have about 20 dropshipping sites with many different products in various niches. For the last several months I have collected enough information to determine the best-selling products. Based on this data, now I am sure that these items are in high demand and I can create a dedicated site for each of them.

2. Such sites are easy to create and you can make them look very attractive.

3. I think it is much more easy to promote these sites with SEO and you can use keyword-rich domains.

4. I was not successful with paid ads, but in my opinion Google Adwords and social media ads will work much better with single product stores.

5. Besides I can apply the same proven strategies that successfully work with my other big sites.

6. Easy to do A/B testing comparing with stores with multiple products."

I'm just curious to know how's it going? Does it working for you?
I'm also planning to start Single Product sites for some of my bestsellers. Love to hear from you

Thanks in advance

Hey,

Such sites worked rather good for me but they were not based on the plugin (just a an html page), so I decided to focus on multiple products stores with the support of the plugin. I would like to get back to the idea of such single product stores and develop a new theme for AliDropship plugin. I will keep you updated.

Milos

Hey,

Such sites worked rather good for me but they were not based on the plugin (just a an html page), so I decided to focus on multiple products stores with the support of the plugin. I would like to get back to the idea of such single product stores and develop a new theme for AliDropship plugin. I will keep you updated.

@Yaros, I have a super single product for sale (nothing related to H. Potter), but was searching for days to find the right WP theme.

I like yours @ http://timeturnernecklace.com/ very much, exactly what I'd need.

Name your price to get it (if available).

Thx in advance!

Milos