Where to get help for blog problem?

Sockis

Hi,
I thought giving this a try, maybe someone tackles with the same problem!

When I am writing a blog post to my web site's blog it looks exactly like a want as a draft whether I am aligning the pictures to right or left.
As soon as I hit that publish or preview button all the pictures are aligned to left creating a mess. The pictures appear in the middle of sentences or wherever, like they had their own minds...

Could it be a malfunction of a plugin? Do you have any idea where should I reach out for help? The blog is the build-in feature.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,
I thought giving this a try, maybe someone tackles with the same problem!

When I am writing a blog post to my web site's blog it looks exactly like a want as a draft whether I am aligning the pictures to right or left.
As soon as I hit that publish or preview button all the pictures are aligned to left creating a mess. The pictures appear in the middle of sentences or wherever, like they had their own minds...

Could it be a malfunction of a plugin? Do you have any idea where should I reach out for help? The blog is the build-in feature.
Hello, please PM me a link to that post , your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.