What is Sellvia?

Lika

Staff member
Sellvia is the ideal solution for dropshippers that target the US market, as

* It has its own US-based Fulfillment center that will process your orders within one day and delivers them in 1-3 business days within the US
* It guarantees neat label-free packaging
* Sellvia catalog contains hundreds of best-selling products with high-quality pictures, informative descriptions, and authentic buyer
reviews - ready to be published in your store
* Sellvia’s low product prices + shipping cost are usually lower than Aliexpress and Amazon
* The products have ready-to-use promo sets that will include the pre-tested texts and visuals for social media ads,
recommendations on these campaigns’ settings and targeting.

Sellvia WordPress plugin helps you fill your Woocommerce or Alidropship store with a selection of hot-selling products and place your orders at the Sellvia Fulfillment Center to ensure fast delivery to your US customers.

Where can I see the Sellvia catalog?

You can see all the Sellvia products on https://sellvia.com/catalog/

What do I need to install and use the Sellvia plugin?

A WordPress site with Woocommerce or the Alidropship plugin installed (including Alidropship Premium stores and Alidropship custom stores).

How can I subscribe to Sellvia?

Click SUBSCRIBE button on https://sellvia.com/us-dropshipping-supplier/ and complete the purchase. You will receive the email with the access details for your Sellvia account where you can create the API keys to activate Sellvia and download the latest version of the plugin.

Will I be able to install Sellvia to several sites with my subscription?

Definitely. With one Sellvia account, you can install and activate Sellvia on up to ten domains at the same time.

Is there Sellvia for Shopify?

Sure. Sellvia is available on Shopify. You can find it here: https://apps.shopify.com/sellvia

Last edited:

JorgeL

Hi Alidropship Team,

Can someone clarify how this is different from the Premium Products Add-on? Maybe add some Advantages and Disadvantages.
Also, if I am focusing on the US market can I exchange my Premium Products Add-on for the Sellvia one?

Thanks.

Yaros

Staff member
Hi Alidropship Team,

Can someone clarify how this is different from the Premium Products Add-on? Maybe add some Advantages and Disadvantages.
Also, if I am focusing on the US market can I exchange my Premium Products Add-on for the Sellvia one?

Thanks.
Premium products are for dropshipping with AliExpress. Sellvia is for dropshipping in the US with 1-3 day shipping within the US.
Yes, we can exchange Premium products for Sellvia.

JorgeL

Hi @Yaros ,

Thanks for clarifying my question but I have been comparing both products and for the kind of website that I have at the moment the premium products plugin seems more appealing due to the images and ad material, however, the fact that Sellvia has 1-3 days delivery it is awesome. So, I wonder why we cannot have the same delivery time for premium products inside the US as I can see that Sellvia has all the same products and more than the Premium Products add-on?

Would it be difficult to somehow link the products that are present in the Premium Products add-on to the fulfilment centre provided by Sellvia via the AliShipping plugin so I don't need to create a whole new store just to get this automated?... I am pretty sure more than of your customer is in the same spot than me.

Regards.

Yaros

Staff member
Hi @Yaros ,

Thanks for clarifying my question but I have been comparing both products and for the kind of website that I have at the moment the premium products plugin seems more appealing due to the images and ad material, however, the fact that Sellvia has 1-3 days delivery it is awesome. So, I wonder why we cannot have the same delivery time for premium products inside the US as I can see that Sellvia has all the same products and more than the Premium Products add-on?

Would it be difficult to somehow link the products that are present in the Premium Products add-on to the fulfilment centre provided by Sellvia via the AliShipping plugin so I don't need to create a whole new store just to get this automated?... I am pretty sure more than of your customer is in the same spot than me.

Regards.
Hi, next month images and ad materials will be added to the Sellvia products

JorgeL

Thanks for the quick reply @Yaros.

I would like to see it then...

However, I think that if I want to have a dropshipping store that can send products globally in the fastest way possible, we would need to implement something as I described above where if I want to ship to a customer in the US then I use the fulfilment centre in US from Sellvia if not then use the ones provided by the Premium Product add-on plus Alishipping plugin.

Lika

Staff member
Sellvia's products are more expensive than Aliexpress . And not available free delivery in the USA.
Hello,

We would really appreciate it if you could provide us some examples of the Aliexpress products with prices lower than Sellvia.
While the shipping for Sellvia products is not free, it allows shipping orders within 1-3 days in comparison with 15-30 days of Aliexpress (sometimes even longer).

wahmmo

why are there no reviews for the other products? please make sure alll products you make available for import are complete with the reviews available as advertised for paying customers of the sellvia subscription.

Lika

Staff member
Thank you for reaching out. We are adding reviews to the products in the catalog (though it can take some time, thus some of the products are published without reviews which are added later). We plan to have all the products in the catalog with reviews.

Sadoun

Hi Lika

I am willing to try, evaluate, and report on SELIVIA on my website. I have AliDropship for WooCommerce installed. The store has over 4000 products. Most of my customers are from the USA.

Contact me if interested.

BTW, I visited your catalog page

https://sellvia.com/catalog/product/

and noticed a lag in loading the page. Some scripts are delaying views of the products and images. Did a quick check on GTmetrix and it shows a 17 seconds delay in opening the page. You may want to fix whatever is blocking your scripts to execute fast

chris37

Hi Lika

I am willing to try, evaluate, and report on SELIVIA on my website. I have AliDropship for WooCommerce installed. The store has over 4000 products. Most of my customers are from the USA.

and noticed a lag in loading the page. Some scripts are delaying views of the products and images. Did a quick check on GTmetrix and it shows a 17 seconds delay in opening the page. You may want to fix whatever is blocking your scripts to execute fast

If you want to try just buy it.

The beta is over long time ago,

also the way how you say the store have over 4000 products is not relate at all with how sellvia work.

Do you have any idea what is anyway ?:)

Lika

Staff member
Hi Lika

Hi Sadoun,

Could you please PM your email/contact details and our manager will contact you?

Thank you for your feedback on the catalog page, we will surely look into improving its work.

ManiMoon

Hi Lika,I have two WordPress dropshipping sites can I use one Sellvia account for them. Please confirm thanks

Last edited: