What are the most important plugins you're using for your woo store?

kingpin

Hello Mates
Many times i get messages from fellow members asking me about all the best plugins I'm personally using on my stores.
So here is the list of plugins i use on my stores accordingly without any compatibility issues or errors.

1. Table Rate shipping plugin: Its needed to create different shipping classes and hooks for different categories, products, prices, etc.

2. Yith abandoned cart recovery plugin: This send emails to people leaving carts and checkouts

3. yith product add-on: to create add-ons
4. Yith frequently bought together plugin
5. Yith share for discount
6. Yith custom thank you pages plugin
7. affiliateWP
8. Litespeed cache plugin
9. cloudflare
10. McAfee plugin
11. Trust seal badges
12. Cart messages
13. Yith desktop notifications
14.Mailster
15. woocommerce advanced refund system
16. Yith anti fraud premium
17. Yith woocommerce customer history
18. One click upsell
19. SMS notifications
20. Yoast SEO

and there few more in-house custom coded plugins for different custom needs.

I would love to know about all the plugins you are using on your woocommerce store(s) without any compatibility issues with Alidropship woocommerce plugin

kingpin

I forgot to mention few more plugins
1. Pixel caffeine
2. Profit builder: i use it on sub domains only. Profit builder conflicts with flatsome UX builder.
3. Autoblogging plugin
4. Currency based Payment gateway

5. GOTMLS : i use this plugin to scan plugins and themes and WP default files once in a while to keep my stores healthy. Its a free plugin

6. Lucky Orange: to analyse my store traffic. They have 7 days free trial subscriptions also. But i don't think you need to have their monthly subscription. Just get it when you run ads and understand what's your traffic is doing on your site in live visuals.

Last edited:

cyrusonyx

Great plugin list, I'll look into one or two of those. But that's quite a few plugins for a wordpress site. Doesn't the amount affect site performance?

guru.baba

Hello !

Surely want to try some from Kingpin's list

I am using the below on my store and testing few .

1. Abandoned Cart Lite for WooCommerce
2. Advanced Database Cleaner
3. AliDropship Woo Plugin :)
4. Broken Link Checker
5. Discount and regular price cart and checkout page display WooCommerce
6. Facebook for WooCommerce
7. GDPR Cookie Consent
8. GTmetrix for WordPress
9. Image Sizes
10. Insert Headers and Footers
11. MailChimp for WordPress
12. Media Cleaner
13. MetaSlider
14. Nav Menu Images
15. Nextend Social Login
16. Regenerate Thumbnails
17. Remove Query Strings From Static Resources
18. Search Meter
19. Smush Pro
20. SocialRabbit
21. WP Fastest Cache Premium
22. WP Rollback
23. WPS Hide Login
24. YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter
25. YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
26. Yoast SEO
27. Wp-Pepipost
28. WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway
29. WooCommerce Stripe Gateway
30. Wordfence Security

Cheers !
Guruprashad Singh

guru.baba

And I am looking for a plug-in that will take the product title of a product and update Alt Text attribute of all the images of this product with this product title. In the below screen shot "Colorful & Trendy Long Sleeve T shirt for Girls" in what I want the Alt Text attribute of all the images under this product to get update with.

1538316494118.png

Thanks!

Joselo

Hello Mates
Many times i get messages from fellow members asking me about all the best plugins I'm personally using on my stores.
So here is the list of plugins i use on my stores accordingly without any compatibility issues or errors.

1. Table Rate shipping plugin: Its needed to create different shipping classes and hooks for different categories, products, prices, etc.

2. Yith abandoned cart recovery plugin: This send emails to people leaving carts and checkouts

3. yith product add-on: to create add-ons
4. Yith frequently bought together plugin
5. Yith share for discount
6. Yith custom thank you pages plugin
7. affiliateWP
8. Litespeed cache plugin
9. cloudflare
10. McAfee plugin
11. Trust seal badges
12. Cart messages
13. Yith desktop notifications
14.Mailster
15. woocommerce advanced refund system
16. Yith anti fraud premium
17. Yith woocommerce customer history
18. One click upsell
19. SMS notifications
20. Yoast SEO

and there few more in-house custom coded plugins for different custom needs.

I would love to know about all the plugins you are using on your woocommerce store(s) without any compatibility issues with Alidropship woocommerce plugin
Hello, Can you please tell us about the Social Media you are using to promote you store and your products?

Thanks

Direct Webstore

If I had to pick one only ... Facebook for Woocommerce. The official app from Facebook. Not only does it install your Pixel on your site (Like Pixel Caffeine does) ... but it also imports ALL your products to your Facebook page's Shop section and keeps them in sync. For free. Other "free" ones only import a few products until you upgrade with monthly payments.

https://woocommerce.com/products/facebook/

Direct Webstore

I also recommend All in One SEO rather than YOAST as it includes TITLE, DESCRIPTION and KEYWORD fields for products. Yoast only does that with a paid add-on. Also, it handles your site map, robots.txt, htaccess file, blocks bad bots and adds Open Graph data for Facebook and Twitter. It's Yoast's number one competitor ... and in my opinion, far superior for an e-commerce site. Yoast is mainly for blog type sites.

Direct Webstore

But that's quite a few plugins for a wordpress site. Doesn't the amount affect site performance?
That's a myth. Not all plugins operate at the same time, some only operate in the Admin section, and it also depends on the individual plugins, your hosting environment and other factors. Wordpress and Woo are modular systems designed to use plugins.

Direct Webstore

Free or Premium version ?

Free. But I just discovered today that the Open Graph component is a hassle (have to choose an image when editing products) and deactivated it and went back to using a separate Open Graph plugin.

The rest of All in One SEO is great though. Just make sure to tick the "Product" boxes in several places in the settings to enable it for Woocommerce.

The other cool components like robot.txt, site map, bad bot blocker etc are in the "Feature Manager" section.

Aaon77

Hello Mates
Many times i get messages from fellow members asking me about all the best plugins ............... without any compatibility issues with Alidropship woocommerce plugin

Great to see this! - I was looking for suggestions on various different types of plugins that people use....
I recently had a problem with something and had to rebuild my entire site, as it had been compromised...
I figured out (i think) which was the culprit - i think it was a template....
However, it 'could' have been a plugin...
It's so difficult knowing which plugins are trustworthy or not, as there can be many things that cause a conflict in the programming.
... and how many of us have the time, even if we do have programming experience , to know if something is coded well or not, or whether it has malware etc..
It would be great to install as little plugins as possible, and minimise risks...
However, many are very very useful...
I've rebuilt my site after a catastrophic error, and although it's online, it's not quite up and running as well as i would like just yet (creating a video ad campaign is taking up all of my time) - so much to do, and then after that to promote the products and sell them properly - I still have product descriptions to refine - so so much to do...
Anyway, 'hi' to all, and will be monitoring this & testing plugins over the next week or so as soon as i can turn my attention back to my site & get it to 'fly' properly...
Hats off to alidropship team and support who are always very helpful!
Great to see these plugin lists, was exactly what am looking for - will post info from my own site as soon as i can... - cheers all!

Direct Webstore

It's so difficult knowing which plugins are trustworthy or not
Just read the review sections. People there have no problem blasting a plugin if it's crap ... lol :)
there can be many things that cause a conflict in the programming.
Actually, it's fairly rare. Don't worry so much. :)
or whether it has malware
Pretty unlikely if you get it from the Wordpress depository ... just don't use pirated or nulled plugins from elsewhere.
It would be great to install as little plugins as possible, and minimise risks...
In that case ... use the Original plugin ... it has most of the basic "plugins" built in.

Aaon77

Great plugin list, I'll look into one or two of those. But that's quite a few plugins for a wordpress site. Doesn't the amount affect site performance?

it's true! ... on the other hand, as I've been building my site (first for e-commerce) , i've been constantly finding the need for an extra plugin, that does 'this' or 'that' ... and i've found the plugin list growing and growing ... quite a tricky balance to master ... I often test them on a test site, first, and then end up deactivating all but the most vital of plugins on the main site... Sometimes the plugins don't affect the speed , but yes, very important to make sure the site isn't bloated... for sure....

Direct Webstore

The Great Plugin Myth ...
https://wpengine.com.au/blog/plugin...ts-not-the-number-of-plugins-its-the-quality/

I have 39 plugins and my page speed rank is 92 on Google's Page speed test. I've said this many times here ... not all plugins operate at the same time, some only operate in the Admin, it depends on individual plugins (experiment) and also and most importantly you have to factor in your hosts speed. Wordpress and Woocommerce are modular bare bones systems designed to use plugins. They need plugins. Plugins are not evil. :)

Last edited: