Welcome to Early Version Test

Yaros

Staff member
Yaros, sorry but I don't agree. If the visitor chose not to see product images in the description, he can always chose not to see it. The thing is if a visitor want to see more product images he can see it. Of course not so many images and not images of factories, staff and something like that.
Yes may be... but according to my experience and our tests, giving people choices is not always better for conversions:) Another problem with these images in descriptions is that they occupy much space on your server and affect WooCommerce databases greatly decreasing the speed of your site dramatically.

kingpin

There is a thing i am concerned about right now.

Say 500 people using dropship.me plugin and all decided to import naruto products and what I see is everybody will have the same TITLES same Descriptions
This is going to be an issue, all sites will look identical and the big Google doesnt like such things.

This will again make the shop owner to rewrite titles and descriptions to make it look unique and different. But it doesnt effect also if seen from another angle. Dropshipping success is 90% based on how social media paid promotions are done. I personally never care about SEO that much.

A suggestion: in my internet marketing life, have came across many plugins for rewrite articles and auto blogging related plugins that uses some kind of text/word rotation schemes
Beautiful | cute | awesome | wow
Such kind of words and in many cases phrases also, they rotate words and phrases automatically to make it look unique

Beautiful naruto hoodie
Cute naruto hoodie
Awesome naruto hoodie

Likewise it will automatically change titles to make them look unique. These days many cloud based solutions are using some sort of AI and machine learning to make things work perfectly for rewriting.

If anything like this be done on drooship.me plugin it will make it more powerful.

@Yaros i will pm you with couple of paid plugins i have which you can use to get some inspiration to build something like that inside dropship.me plugin

Dylan-

Awesome tool, only i notice that the prices are the same as aliexpress prices, so it would be nice if it could be adjusted. Furthermore, i noticed that sometimes the product pictures are really blurry.

Yaros

Staff member
Awesome tool, only i notice that the prices are the same as aliexpress prices, so it would be nice if it could be adjusted. Furthermore, i noticed that sometimes the product pictures are really blurry.
We will add a recommended price to each product that will be imported automatically with an item.

Reactions: tsb

Direct Webstore

all the AliExpress products available have already manually edited information, such as titles, images, variants, etc.
3. We do not write unique descriptions for each product, as well as keywords.

Oh! I just realised that ... So the only thing useful to me would be filtering for the best/most popular items and the best sellers, and that's easy enough to do already. I think I will continue to do that manually as once the store is populated with products, fine tuning it is not such a hassle.
I think this plugin would be best for newbies, people hopeless at using the Aliexpress filters and new stores starting from scratch.

Overall I like the products the plugin find,
Me too. But it's not really difficult to do that yourself with the filtering options already on Aliexpress.
But other things I have to edit manually - add introduction text, edit features list, add keywords, add cross-selling products, edit item specifics. That takes too much time.
Which is what makes it pretty useless for me as far as I'm concerned ... and it would be a HUGE job for the Alidropship team to implement all of that (except the cross selling) for each product ... and there would be the problem of it not being unique and original. You'd have to edit it anyway. Even the current pre-edited titles would have to be edited to make them unique.

With all due respect, I think I will give this plugin a miss. But I still love the Alidropdship, Social Rabbit, Recent Sales and other plugins! :)

Last edited:

grba

Oh! I just realised that ... So the only thing useful to me would be filtering for the best/most popular items from the best sellers, and that's easy enough to do already. I think I will continue to do that manually as once the store is populated with products, fine tuning it is not such a hassle.
I think this plugin would be best for newbies, people hopeless at using the Aliexpress filters and new stores starting from scratch.

Me too. But it's not really difficult to do that yourself with the filtering options already on Aliexpress.

Which is what makes it pretty useless for me as far as I'm concerned ... and it would be a HUGE job for the Alidropship team to implement all of that (except the cross selling) for each product ... and there would be the problem of it not being unique and original. You'd have to edit it anyway. Even the current pre-edited titles would have to be edited to make them unique.

With all due respect, I think I will give this plugin a miss. But I still love the Alidropdship, Social Rabbit, Recent Sales and other plugins! :)

I like this plugin, at least save me time importing 100s of unnecessary pictures from Ali, removing them, crop them, paint etc.... Description should be unique for each store. So no one can make description for Us, we have to sit and doit....

Mar

I like this plugin, at least save me time importing 100s of unnecessary pictures from Ali, removing them, crop them, paint etc.... Description should be unique for each store. So no one can make description for Us, we have to sit and doit....
If you have to sit and do it, removing images from product description is no big deal. It is still nice to have a few of this images. For visitors who don't want to see it, they can always skip them. The thing is if visitors want to see this images for more information of the product, the images are there.

arifsyros

Hello Folks,

I tested this plugin on my Store and its working perfectly and i think this plugin will save a lot of my time in importing products because it is providing one click solution.

I would highly recommend to remove the product limit on import.

Regards,
Arif

Akshay

View attachment 4721

Source: naruto
This part is a bug i believe.

And in breadcrumbs a sub category 0 is created under anime automatically when selected to import products with automatically created categories.

I love the whole concept of dropship.me plugin and the best part we can use it from mobile devicea also.

A suggestion

1. Imported product should create tags automatically keeping SEO in mind.

Will test it more tonight.
Kudos to yaros and whole team of alidropship for this plugin. Its a great time saver.

Just curious to know what's package license? And after importing 50 products what will happen?
What type of paid packages are available and what would be the price?

Regards!View attachment 4721
Yes Kamal Singh I totally agree with you. It's a great plugin but need some improvements.

multim

Hey all, I've just started using this plugin, like a few minutes ago. When I tried a few niches, one of them is jewelry, I saw that on some items the original price is higher than the recommended price. Now that got me confused. Is original price the suppliers price or something else?

edited

Raff

Wow! This would make our work easier. Thanks for this wonderful plugin!

By the way i did not receive the download link on my email. Just only a welcome message.