Welcome to Early Version Test

Julia

Staff member
Help Us Test The Brand New Dropship.Me Experience

Hello friends,

We’re pretty excited to announce one of many great projects we’ve been working on for the last couple of months – Dropship.Me plugin for WordPress. To be honest, in the beginning we thought of Dropship.Me only as of our inner tool, kind of a secret weapon. But, as you may know, a part of our mission is to continuously provide more value to people in ecommerce industry, to you, so we decided to introduce Dropship.Me.

And as we move towards a release, we would like to invite you to be part of our public early version test. But first, let us provide you with some background info about this new truly amazing tool.

aBuK9rV.png

What is Dropship.Me?

Dropship.Me is revolutionizing product sourcing in AliExpress dropshipping. We curate a base of thousands of top selling and already 100% edited AliExpress products that integrates with WordPress-based stores. Dropship.Me plugin allows you to easily search and import the best and promising products from the most reliable suppliers to your store. All the products are handpicked by our team of experts. And the best part is all the AliExpress products available have already manually edited information, such as titles, images, variants, etc.

So you can have your perfectly pre-optimized product pages your customers expect to land on in absolutely no time. All the manual work is already done for you. Just import products you fancy in a couple of clicks and start selling. Yes, it’s really so easy.

6zAv7Rs.png

Why Dropship.Me is special?

We created Dropship.Me because, as ecommerce entrepreneurs ourselves, we know that finding promising products, searching for trustworthy suppliers and optimizing your product pages sometimes can be a difficult and quite time-consuming task.

In the very beginning this process of research and a load of manual struggling with editing AliExpress’ auto-translated product titles and low-quality images with watermarks and other stuff can even beat a magic thrill you feel while starting your own venture. It really happens and it's just wrong.

That’s why we offer Dropship.Me. We want you to stay passionate. We've done all the manual work for you, and now offer the instant access to growth. With Dropship.Me plugin you are to save a ton of time without any manual work editing your product pages. You are to sell hot products with high-quality images and clear descriptions right after import to your WordPress store. Dropship.Me is the first tool to deliver the real ‘immediate start’ experience, eliminating your struggle with inventory and bringing loyalty and trust in your brand.

vrqeqlr.png

Benefits and requirements for early version testers:

With the support of testers, we are able to elevate our solutions to a higher quality level before releasing them. As a tester, you can share your ideas, and together, we can create the best product possible. When you join our early version test, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
  1. Getting a look at the new product before anyone else
  2. The pleasure of finding unsuspected bugs and providing your suggestions
  3. Improving the newest tool as a result of testing
And the only thing we’re looking for in testers is willing to give feedback on functionality and overall experience of usage. Your feedback will be extremely helpful in improving the final version of Dropship.Me. Please let us know of any suggestions, ideas or bugs that you encounter.

* While using the plugin, please keep in mind that some options are still under development and may not be complete or finalized. Feel free to send requests to clarify features that you are not sure about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andre M

great work team, can we use this with alidropship plugin?
what is Package key?

Can be added reviews automatic?
Also this is saving image in disk , but if we want not to save because of space?
Can be added little description on item.
I do import all and show me this: https://prnt.sc/k32i99

error in price: https://prnt.sc/k32nvt

Last edited:

navlem

Few questions :
1. Can we increase the limit of 50? I'm almost maxing out.
2. Product reviews are not automatically imported during a product import.

Will update with more findings as I use it.

Yaros

Staff member
Can we use it with AliDropship plugin?

- Yes of course, you can use DropshipMe plugin with AliDropship (Woo or original). Furthermore, it is strongly recommended using these plugins together on your site to get the most out of these tools.

Can we add reviews automatically?

- We are working on this feature. For this moment you can import products from DropshipMe and then use AliDropship plugin to add reviews.

Is it possible not to save images on our server?

- All images are saved on your hosting. There is no technical solution now to obtain only image links.

Can we increase the limit of 50 items we can add to our store?

- You can add 50 items for free. Later we will add paid packages with different number of products you can import.

Last edited:

grba

Just noticed... By mistake i pressed button "Import all" and now soon im going to have 50 products in database... Maybe is good to put cancel button. Also if i delete product, number in my "50 quota" remaining the same

Last edited:

Ryan

My thoughts after a fast test.

1. When I downloaded the plugin, I received 2 e-mails. One with a license code came to inbox but second mail (Confirm your subscription) dropped in the spam box. I am using Gmail.

2. The plugin installation and use are very easy. Found good products fast.

3. The products descriptions are not good. I have to edit them. I write introduction text and below that features list. This plugin provides only features list but very low-quality one. As I see the description is taken from the item specifics section.

4. No keywords, I have to add them myself.

5. No auto Cross-Selling products. I have to add them myself.

6. Item Specifics page is original from the Aliexpress. 99% of them need to be edited. For example, if the product is a t-shirt, item specifics says hoodie. So I have to go through and edit all list.

7. Overall I like the products the plugin find, like the good titles. But other things I have to edit manually - add introduction text, edit features list, add keywords, add cross-selling products, edit item specifics. That takes too much time.

Yaros

Staff member
1. The Aweber is not working properly yet.

3. We do not write unique descriptions for each product, as well as keywords.

4. Good idea about keywords.

5. I did not understand regarding Cross-Selling products... These are products that you set in product options for a particular item. And these products must be presented on your store. It would be strange if the plugin imports additional products itself with an item you select to import.

Yaros

Staff member
I try to test it in another subdomain and give me this https://prnt.sc/k32i99
Why?
Your license key can be activated only once and used only on one domain. Each license key allows you to add 50 products for free on your domain. If you activate another license on the same domain, no more free product imports will be given.

Andre M

Your license key can be activated only once and used only on one domain. Each license key allows you to add 50 products for free on your domain. If you activate another license on the same domain, no more free product imports will be given.
,ok i was trying to test in a regular website with have other plugin. And was trying to the subdomain because to the See if create category works and others thing

kingpin

Screenshot_2018-07-06-16-44-18-15.png

Source: naruto
This part is a bug i believe.

And in breadcrumbs a sub category 0 is created under anime automatically when selected to import products with automatically created categories.

I love the whole concept of dropship.me plugin and the best part we can use it from mobile devicea also.

A suggestion

1. Imported product should create tags automatically keeping SEO in mind.

Will test it more tonight.
Kudos to yaros and whole team of alidropship for this plugin. Its a great time saver.

Just curious to know what's package license? And after importing 50 products what will happen?
What type of paid packages are available and what would be the price?

Regards!Screenshot_2018-07-06-16-44-18-15.png

Mar

The plugin is a very good. This is showing that you guys are aware of this problem of editing every product before it is published. I myself spend long, long hours editing every product title, product images and everything. However, I noticed that there is no product image in the DESCRIPTION tab. The only product images I saw are in the gallery. Images in product description help give buyers more information and appreciate the product, otherwise the sellers will not include this images. Also, product page of most stores including mine have product images in product description. It would not be good if these images suddenly are gone. For those who don't want this images, they have the choice to remove it, but for now there is no choice for those who want it.

navlem

Another issue to take note of :

After importing a product, the "Import" button will change to grey"Imported" button

But after I delete the product off my product list, the button still shows the grey"Imported" button, which means we cannot import it again in future.

Yaros

Staff member
The plugin is a very good. This is showing that you guys are aware of this problem of editing every product before it is published. I myself spend long, long hours editing every product title, product images and everything. However, I noticed that there is no product image in the DESCRIPTION tab. The only product images I saw are in the gallery. Images in product description help give buyers more information and appreciate the product, otherwise the sellers will not include this images. Also, product page of most stores including mine have product images in product description. It would not be good if these images suddenly are gone. For those who don't want this images, they have the choice to remove it, but for now there is no choice for those who want it.
Thank you for your feedback!

Regarding images in the descriptions, I would like to share my thoughts with you.

We were using images in product descriptions for a long time. Then we noticed that all the product images presented in descriptions are taken from the product image gallery (if there are any other images, they are usually related to Chinese factories or the ads of different other products offered by this seller and of course we remove them). As we know, most of our purchases come from mobile devices where the descriptions are not visible without scrolling down the product page. Our heatmap tests (the tool that helps you see how your visitors are really using your website) showed that users first check the image gallery and then scroll down the page to check the description... to see the same pictures! So what's the point then? We removed these images from all our product descriptions and launched A/B testing and as a result we found out that the conversion rate without these images in description is better.

So I recommend removing images from product descriptions and add a small unique motivating text instead and ideally a review video. Here is an example of one of our product pages https://hokagestore.com/naruto-cosplay-headband/

Last edited:

Yaros

Staff member
View attachment 4721

Source: naruto
This part is a bug i believe.

And in breadcrumbs a sub category 0 is created under anime automatically when selected to import products with automatically created categories.

I love the whole concept of dropship.me plugin and the best part we can use it from mobile devicea also.

A suggestion

1. Imported product should create tags automatically keeping SEO in mind.

Will test it more tonight.
Kudos to yaros and whole team of alidropship for this plugin. Its a great time saver.

Just curious to know what's package license? And after importing 50 products what will happen?
What type of paid packages are available and what would be the price?

Regards!View attachment 4721
Thank your your valuable suggestions and finding this bug!

Regarding paid packages we have not decided yet on pricing.

Yaros

Staff member
Another issue to take note of :

After importing a product, the "Import" button will change to grey"Imported" button

But after I delete the product off my product list, the button still shows the grey"Imported" button, which means we cannot import it again in future.
Probably you did not remove the product from Trash.

Last edited:

Mar

Thank you for your feedback!

Regarding images in the descriptions, I would like to share my thoughts with you.

We were using images in product descriptions for a long time. Then we noticed that all the product images presented in descriptions are taken from the product images gallery (if there are any other images, they are usually related to Chinese factories or the ads of different other products offered by this seller and of course we remove them). As we know, most of our purchases come from mobile devices where the descriptions are not visible without scrolling down the product page. Our heatmap tests (the tool that helps you see how your visitors are really using your website) showed that users first check the image gallery and then scroll down the page to check the description... to see the same pictures! So what's the point then? We removed these images from all our product descriptions and launched A/B testing and as a result we found out that the conversion rate without these images in description is better.

So I recommend removing images from product descriptions and add a small unique motivating text instead and ideally a review video. Here is an example of one of our product pages https://hokagestore.com/naruto-cosplay-headband/
Yaros, sorry but I don't agree. If the visitor don't want to see product images in the description tab, he can always choose not to see it. The thing is if a visitor want to see more product images he have it, not so many images and not images of factories, staff and something like that.

Last edited: