[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

Kadel

@kingpin
I have tried this today, there are few things that i think need to be sorted.
1) on a PC, it displays well with the ad banner but the website still shows http://webrily.com/click/EpEtY rather than the original content website.
2) The banner doesn't display on a mobile, if you click on the article link and it opens within facebook.
3) On a mobile, if you choose to open the article in a browser, the content wont show up only the banner.

I have attached screenshots here for reference.
Screenshot link opened in mobile browser.png Screenshot link opened within facebook mobile app.png Screenshot link opened in mobile browser.png Screenshot link opened within facebook mobile app.png Screenshot link opened within facebook mobile app.png

kingpin

@kingpin
I have tried this today, there are few things that i think need to be sorted.
1) on a PC, it displays well with the ad banner but the website still shows http://webrily.com/click/EpEtY rather than the original content website.
2) The banner doesn't display on a mobile, if you click on the article link and it opens within facebook.
3) On a mobile, if you choose to open the article in a browser, the content wont show up only the banner.

I have attached screenshots here for reference.
View attachment 1349 View attachment 1350 View attachment 1349 View attachment 1350 View attachment 1350

Hi there

Webrily is created mainly keeping facebook in mind. Other sociql media channels are just an addition to get more traffic.

By seeing the above screenshot i can tell that the webpage you're trying to use is having Google AMP scripts integrated which make only basic html, css and stuffs to load making the site loaf fadter on mobile devices that's the reason why it's not working on there.

Use another content url for the task.

Work for mobile support is in my feature list. It'll be available as soon as possible.

Regards!

Hi Kingpin,

You stated in an earlier post to try and join groups with 20k members.
I've only been looking for a while but there doesn't seem that many groups with those amounts.
Is there an easier way to find groups with large members rather than going though individually?

Don James

Hi Kingpin

The webrily not working is it under maintenance
Always shows
This site can’t be reached

Need your help Kingpin

Last edited:

nasanka

Your site can't access. i m trying to buy it. it say

This site can't be reached.

May b your hosting is down or too many visitors. hope you will make it as plugin so we can run it throw our domain. thanks

Last edited:

kingpin

Hey mates
I apologize for Webrily downtime today.

My host was down.

I will move webrily to Clouds after this weekend.

Total traffic facebook to all the webrily links created till date by all the members collectively is above 700,000 in a month

Webrily was eating so much CPU of my hosting so it was down for some locations

On.monday i will move it to the clouds.

Some new features are already live. I will take out time tomorrow and will make a good video tutorial for it.

I will make a video showing one strong straregy on how one should use webrily for the maximum results

Earlybird promotion is again live for this week
From Monday price will be increased.

Happy weekend

Regards!

pudg3

Hello! i think facebook is already starting to flag the links made with the software as spam. :( i just purchased the software and tested to post on a group and facebook immediately removed my post and got notified that it was a spam.
2017-09-24_1643.png
2017-09-24_1644.png

kingpin

Hello! i think facebook is already starting to flag the links made with the software as spam. :( i just purchased the software and tested to post on a group and facebook immediately removed my post and got notified that it was a spam.
View attachment 1351
View attachment 1352

Ho mate. I just checked its working perfectly from my end.

Pm me the link you created
And the content url also.

Were you posting using a fake facebook account or a newly created facebook account?
Just send the above URLs and let me see

Regards!

Hi Kingpin,

The link is showing on my FB article but not on my mobile phone.
Any reason for this?

Also, when posting to groups is there a way to delay the link so the Admin of the group (who will prob click on the article to check) doesn't see the link?

kingpin

Hi Kingpin,

Any reason for this?

Also, when posting to groups is there a way to delay the link so the Admin of the group (who will prob click on the article to check) doesn't see the link?

Hello mate. Hope you're doing good.

Can you please explain this a bit more

What do you mean by facebook article and then not showing on mobile.

Regards!

Hi Kingpin,

Any reason for this?

Hello mate. Hope you're doing good.

Can you please explain this a bit more

What do you mean by facebook article and then not showing on mobile.

Regards!

When I click "view" on the article link I can see the article and the link, but then when I check my mobile phone, the article is showing but not the link?
I don't have to set up anything else to show the link on a mobile do I?