We are sorry, we were unable to successfully process this transaction.

Nguyen

I am getting an error when using paypal to checkout

Anyone experienced this ? Thank you

AdventMedia

Yup. I got this message today when testing. Can't figure out why this is happening. I have contacted support to see if they can check into it.

Last edited:

AdventMedia

I have two accounts; personal and business. I used the API from the business account in my alidropship plugin. I made the test from the personal account.

AdventMedia

I went back and entered all the API info again and now it works. Maybe that data got wiped somehow. I initially set it up a couple of months ago and it was fine when testing PayPal, but for some reason a few days ago I started getting this error. Everything is okay now.

Direct Webstore

I have the same problem. Everything is entered correctly. Using a Paypal business account in my store ... and testing with a separate personal account. My store is in US dollars. My personal account is Australian dollars. So frustrating!

How to fix it????????

Direct Webstore

OK ... like someone else said ... turning off the "One Click Express" option allows it to work ... but the thing is ... I want the One click Express option. How do I fix it? I think it's fair enough to expect that with an $89 plugin, EVERYTHING works.

Riazvic

How did you guy's solved this issue?
I wrote to the support team 4 emails but on the second day still without any response. Any suggestion will be appreciated
Thanks in Advance

Riazvic

I clarified with the support- they sent a reply to you yesterday
Yes but that reply did not solve the problem. they redirected me to PayPal mentioning an error code i contacted PayPal 2 but nothing fruitful.
will i get a positive i mean a constructive solution to my problem if PayPal and AliDropship Both do not know how to solve the error then where should i look for the help except Paypal merchant because i already searched there.

kumudu

@Victoria Kudryashova, Hi Victoria, can you please advise how to fix this "We are sorry, we were unable to successfully process this transaction" ? pay pal issue

As Direct Webstore has mentioned above, I also followed his method by turning off the "One Click Express" option and it worked. I also want the One click Express option.

Currencies settings in AliDropship => General are Default currency - USD & Default database currency - USD)

I am using AliDropship Plugin Version 1.2.2

Thanks

James135

@Victoria Kudryashova, Hi Victoria, can you please advise how to fix this "We are sorry, we were unable to successfully process this transaction" ? pay pal issue

As Direct Webstore has mentioned above, I also followed his method by turning off the "One Click Express" option and it worked. I also want the One click Express option.

Currencies settings in AliDropship => General are Default currency - USD & Default database currency - USD)

I am using AliDropship Plugin Version 1.2.2

Thanks
set up successfully paypal payment but dont try once yet. dont seem it wont work with one click express, so sad :(

sweyin86

Hi, i got the same issue here. 'We are sorry, we were unable to successfully process this transaction'-anyone can completely solve the issue?

Riazvic

Hi, I got the same issue here. 'We are sorry, we were unable to successfully process this transaction'-anyone can completely solve the issue?
I tried for 2 weeks to find the solution by contacting Paypal, Alidropship and some other platform nothing helped me. but then I changed the currency in my paypal account to the currency where I am living and selected the same currency in alidropship->Setting->Payment->Currency. After that everything worked perfectly for me. And works for both payment methods 'express and standard'. I hope it will solve your problem too.