Upsell Plugin/Option?

neeraj89

Next week we are releasing a beta version of a new AliDropship plugin and then finishing with Upsell. Sorry for such huge delay but we had to switch to the main plugin.
Thanks bro.. thanks for understanding. Hope to get it soon :)

wahmmo

@Yaros When will upsell plugin be available? it's now april 2018, please make this available soon for alidropship (NOT WOO) original plugin version. I beliveve this is what's sorely lacking and it will greatly help increase sales and average order value for our stores. I think we're losing a lot of money because of this No chance to sell more stuff right at the point when customer already at the point of purchasing and checking out so I hope this will be available soon, thanks.

Direct Webstore

Somehow ... I don't think impatiently nagging is going to make it happen any quicker, you guys ... LOL :)
I'm happy to wait. The new ADS V1 plugin is still hot out of the oven and "settling in".
When it's ready, it's ready.

Direct Webstore

haha .. Its from Feb 2017 to April 2018 bro.. I agree that many new features have come out, which was not even discussed last year (We both are here since 2016) But this feature was confirmed to be released soon on Feb 2017. ;)

I know ... but constantly asking is not going to do anything except annoy the developers.

It's exactly like little kids on a long car trip constantly asking their dad "Are we there yet? Are we there yet" Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" .... "SHUTUP KIDS, We'll be there when we're there!!" LOL :)

neeraj89

So the developers will only be occaisionally annoyed. Guess they'll have to cop it.

OK ... if you can't beat 'em ... join 'em .... "WHEN IS THE BLOODY UPSELL FEATURE GONNA BE READY???????"

LOL :)
Yup. What if developers may have told us that plugin will be available next year/after six month/after 2 years etc. Right. So we may have not asked about it before the timeline. But what we expect if they give us short duration every time.

neeraj89

It is? So the main products they want to buy are immaterial. Got it. LOL :)
Sure man, if not main then its important right? I am happy for you that you don't need such plugins and are more capable to generate more revenue without such adons.. But we need it and we are not asking anything wrong right..