Upsell Plugin/Option?

neeraj89

Hey Guys . Not experienced much. I saw people are getting benefit of Upsell feature in their shopify stores. So can we get this option in alidropship too? Which plugin is required for this. Thanks. :)

Yaros

Staff member
Next week we are releasing a recent sales pop-up add-on (beta version), then we will finish with upsell. I can't recommend you any other plugins because we have never used any.

neeraj89

Next week we are releasing a recent sales pop-up add-on (beta version), then we will finish with upsell. I can't recommend you any other plugins because we have never used any.
Thanks @Yaros for popup. As of now i am using WOW Herd Effect for popup notification.
Please try to add Hurrify type scarcity timer along with upsell. Both are must have for any store. Thanks for all of your teams hard work..

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

lol bro. you are right too. BUT we have been asking this since last February and receiving same response.. :p
I understand your frustration. We are currently running a number of projects, that's why the launch of Upsell is taking way longer than expected. Anyway, it will be the next add-on to be released.