Upsell (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

girlychoice

For me personally I don't think that add to cart instead of view poduct is the better solution because there are very limited cases in which a person JUST adds to cart without seeing the poducts first :)

omktg

It looks that some of the CSS in the Upsell addon is modifying the Michelangelo's theme design:

Here you can see that the Slider buttons now have a color background [#f7f7f7]

Screenshot_144.png

And the product page image scrolling buttons are not displaying at all in desktop:

Screenshot_142.png

And the mobile version also has problems:

screenshot_20180702-161850-png.4666

omktg

Hello @Ekaterina Sayapina

I found some more issues: I have the latest Alidropship update version 1.2.5.2, my Upsell addon version is 0.1.1, and my theme is Michelangelo Version 0.12.1

First, i noticed that there is no option to disable the "redirect to product page" on products without variations, so when i set up the Upsell to be viewed on the shopping cart. the button displayed is "VIEW PRODUCT" instead of "ADD TO CART"

Also, and this is a suggestion, there should be a preview/review button when configuring the Upsell, maybe it is not that big deal when is set to be displayed in the cart, but it will be really useful when you set the Upsell for the thankyou page.

Screenshot_145.png

When i set the Upsell for the shopping cart, i noticed that the plugin is showing only one of the images correctly, the other ones are shown super small [50x50px]

And also, like i said earlier, the button displayed for the product with no variations is always the "VIEW PRODUCT"

The button for the other 2 products with variations selected, displayed the "ADD TO CART" button, but because those images are super small, the button is over the product below, and it can not be selected or clicked.

Screenshot_146.png

Last edited:

neeraj89

I found some more issues: I have the latest Alidropship update version 1.2.5.2, my Upsell addon version is 0.1.1, and my theme is Michelangelo Version 0.12.1

First, i noticed that there is no option to disable the "redirect to product page" on products without variations, so when i set up the Upsell to be viewed on the shopping cart. the button displayed is "VIEW PRODUCT" instead of "ADD TO CART"

Also, and this is a suggestion, there should be a review button when configuring the Upsell, maybe it is not that big deal when is set to be displayed in the cart, but it will be really useful when you set the Upsell for the thankyou page.

View attachment 4723

When i set the Upsell for the shopping cart, i noticed that the plugin is showing only one of the images correctly, the other ones are shown super small [50x50px]

And also, like i said earlier, the button displayed for the product with no variations is always the "VIEW PRODUCT"

The button for the other 2 products with variations selected, displayed the "ADD TO CART" button, but because those images are super small, the button is over the product below, and it can not be selected or clicked.

View attachment 4724
lol i discussed same issue with them, still waiting for reply. I told them about this, around 2 weeks ago. But seems they are not understanding.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Also, and this is a suggestion, there should be a preview/review button when configuring the Upsell, maybe it is not that big deal when is set to be displayed in the cart, but it will be really useful when you set the Upsell for the thankyou page.

View attachment 4723

View attachment 4724
We're aware of these issues, they will be fixed shortly. Thank you for your inputs and active participation in beta testing!

Guillaume

The moment has finally come, @neeraj89.

With the help of upselling sales technique you can offer more related products to your customers on Shopping cart and on Thank you page . Used appropriately, the Upsell add-on can give a huge boost to your profits. To learn how to configure the add-on settings, please refer to this guide.
The add-on is compatible with AliDropship original plugin and all the built-in themes. We'll add Woo support shortly.
Note, Upsell works only with beta version of AliDropship plugin (ver. 1.2.5 RC2) and the latest themes (Davinci 0.12.0, Michelangelo 0.12.0, Rembrandt 3.7.0).

Please feel free to take part in beta testing of the Upsell add-on. All you need to do is send me a pm with your AliDropship plugin license key. Your FEEDBACK will be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

69f0338900fb.jpg

b9809cf1c0da.jpg
Hi how to be a tester? thanks

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

We've just updated the beta version of the add-on, please check the zip program files attached to my first post.
There're not only bug fixes, but also a few new features available.
The most important one is Category Offer. Now you can create offers based on a Target Category.

Here's how it works:
Click the Add Category Offer button in the add-on admin panel.
category offer.jpg

Activate the offer, choose preferred Upsell type and add Offer title. Select your Target Category from the dropdown menu.
select.jpg

Add some Products to Upsell using the Add New button.
products to upsell.jpg

Save changes. Once the offer is saved, you'll see a number of new offers - your Category Offer is split into Product Offers (one target product per offer). Now you can manage them one by one.
manage.jpg
I know it took us some time to update the add-on. We're trying our best to deliver the best user experience to you. Thank you very much for your patience!

Last edited by a moderator:

omktg

We've just updated the beta version of the add-on, please check the zip program files attached to my first post.
There're not only bug fixes, but also a few new features available.
The most important one is Category Offer. Now you can create offers based on a Target Category.

This is great, I do not know why it took me so long to see this post. @Ekaterina Sayapina , is this the latest version available? or could you please send me the link to the latest available version.

Thank you.

Hi, i am using php 7.1 version. The first issuebi encounter is the upsell is not even notice at the bottom.and is not able to scroll dowm. Please see the attachmentIMG_20180814_002154.jpgIMG_20180814_002154.jpg

pouria

Hi, Thank you for this awesome plugin. it really looks good.
I just added it to my store, but there is two matter so far!
1) Is it possible to make it appear more? i mean what i saw, it appear when i click on "VIEW CART" before check out and key in address and details. but if it happen to be there and the page after that would be awesome as it make customer to see the upsell products 2 times again.
2) I have issue that I can't see it on CHROOM, but on SAFARI it is okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.