Upsell (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, Thank you for this awesome plugin. it really looks good.
I just added it to my store, but there is two matter so far!
1) Is it possible to make it appear more? i mean what i saw, it appear when i click on "VIEW CART" before check out and key in address and details. but if it happen to be there and the page after that would be awesome as it make customer to see the upsell products 2 times again.
2) I have issue that I can't see it on CHROOM, but on SAFARI it is okay!
1. You might want to create another offer for these purposes - the one shown on Thank you page.
2. I couldn't reproduce the Chrome issue. Please try clearing your cache and check if you have any block extensions enabled (for example, AdBlock).

pouria

1. You might want to create another offer for these purposes - the one shown on Thank you page.

If it appear on the customer information step, it might push them to buy as it takes at least 30-60 seconds to fill up their information and it's in front of their eyes :D.

also,I found out an issue ! the upsell photos are out of size in the product Promo page.
I was testing to see how it works, when i add the product to my cart, the upsell photos pop out for a while from right side of the screen and the photos are out of size and huge! I tried to take a screen shot but automatically redirected to the next page.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

If it appear on the customer information step, it might push them to buy as it takes at least 30-60 seconds to fill up their information and it's in front of their eyes :D.

also,I found out an issue ! the upsell photos are out of size in the product Promo page.
I was testing to see how it works, when i add the product to my cart, the upsell photos pop out for a while from right side of the screen and the photos are out of size and huge! I tried to take a screen shot but automatically redirected to the next page.
Do you have Upsell at Checkout in mind? It might not be a great idea to interrupt the purchase flow and distract customers from the products they have already intend to buy. It is common practice to keep Checkout clean and simple.

I would really appreciate if you could send me a screenshot illustrating the issue. Or please pm me your domain name so that I can reproduce the issue on your website.

pouria

Do you have Upsell at Checkout in mind? It might not be a great idea to interrupt the purchase flow and distract customers from the products they have already intend to buy. It is common practice to keep Checkout clean and simple.

I would really appreciate if you could send me a screenshot illustrating the issue. Or please pm me your domain name so that I can reproduce the issue on your website.
I PM you the details. Thanks :)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Dimension? Standard size like iphone 8
Upsell offers look just fine on iPhone 8. Your screen resolution doesn't seem to be common. Your phone loads desktop version of websites, this must be causing the issue.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Beta testing is over!
I would like to take a moment and thank everyone who shared their feedback and helped improve the add-on, your input is always appreciated. We've tried out best to deliver a high-quality product and customer value.
The add-on can be purchased here (one-time payment). We'll add Woo support in the nearest future.

Please feel free to post your questions in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.