Upsell (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

The moment has finally come, @neeraj89.

With the help of upselling sales technique you can offer more related products to your customers on Shopping cart and on Thank you page . Used appropriately, the Upsell add-on can give a huge boost to your profits. To learn how to configure the add-on settings, please refer to this guide.
The add-on is compatible with AliDropship original plugin and all the built-in themes. We'll add Woo support shortly.
Note, Upsell works only with beta version of AliDropship plugin (ver. 1.2.5 RC2) and the latest themes (Davinci 0.12.0, Michelangelo 0.12.0, Rembrandt 3.7.0).

Please feel free to take part in beta testing of the Upsell add-on. All you need to do is send me a pm with your AliDropship plugin license key. Your FEEDBACK will be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

69f0338900fb.jpg

b9809cf1c0da.jpg

Attachments

• adsupsell_ion.0.1.3 PHP 5.6.zip
    1 MB · Views: 24
  • adsupsell_ion.0.1.3 PHP 7.1.zip
    1,007.7 KB · Views: 13
  • adsupsell_ion.0.1.3 PHP 7.2.zip
    1,007.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

VERSION 7.1 ask for "Error! Zend Guard Loader Not found" i think is wrong file
Andre, please download the file one more time and give it another try! If the issue persists, please send me your WP access details.

girlychoice

JZ8TJbp.png

The plugin works correctly as stated, but this "Target Product" option is very limited.
I am really hoping when you publish it officially to be option "Target Category/Categories" too.
Because otherwise people will have to make upsell offers product by product.
(What happens if a store has 500+ products - a nightmare)
The other option you have provided is not choosing a product but apply the upsell offers for all products.
That is not good enough.
This plugin has very good potential I hope you update it correctly by adding "Target Category".

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

JZ8TJbp.png

The plugin works correctly as stated, but this "Target Product" option is very limited.
I am really hoping when you publish it officially to be option "Target Category/Categories" too.
Because otherwise people will have to make upsell offers product by product.
(What happens if a store has 500+ products - a nightmare)
The other option you have provided is not choosing a product but apply the upsell offers for all products.
That is not good enough.
This plugin has very good potential I hope you update it correctly by adding "Target Category".
Thank you very much for your feedback! There's always room for improvement.

neeraj89

More than 90% customers buy from mobile device. In my case atleast.
Now main concern is that, the upsell product in the cart page, looks very tiny (almost not noticeable in mobile). So the customer may not even notice the upsell product.
Reason -
1- Its very tiny
2- Its placed at very bottom of the cart page.

So i would say if we want to use true power of upsell, then we must bring these products noticable, by changing the appearance of upsell page.
It should be like that - Once the customer click on add to cart button, one upsell popup page should open, there customer can have good view of the product.

Here is the example below..

So maybe it can be done before launching the plugin. What you guys say, whether its possible. Please let me know.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

More than 90% customers buy from mobile device. In my case atleast.
Now main concern is that, the upsell product in the cart page, looks very tiny (almost not noticeable in mobile). So the customer may not even notice the upsell product.
Reason -
1- Its very tiny
2- Its placed at very bottom of the cart page.

So i would say if we want to use true power of upsell, then we must bring these products noticable, by changing the appearance of upsell page.
It should be like that - Once the customer click on add to cart button, one upsell popup page should open, there customer can have good view of the product.

Here is the example below..

So maybe it can be done before launching the plugin. What you guys say, whether its possible. Please let me know.
Great to hear your opinion!
Mobile upsell offer takes up more than one-third of screen. Besides, it is placed on a gray background which attracks users' attention. Pop-ups might be quite obtrusive on mobile screens especially taking into consideration a side shopping cart.mobile.jpg

neeraj89

Great to hear your opinion!
Mobile upsell offer takes up more than one-third of screen. Besides, it is placed on a gray background which attracks users' attention. Pop-ups might be quite obtrusive on mobile screens especially taking into consideration a side shopping cart.View attachment 4597
Hi Mam,

In my mobile, its look like this. Is it possible to move "proceed to checkout " a bit upper side (if space left after added to cart products).
Second, is it possible that upsell product image look bit bigger?

And most important - during testing phase, none of my customers bought upsell product as of now. (100+ orders). Sorry dont know whats missing now :(

Last edited:

Yaros

Staff member
And most important - during testing phase, none of my customers bought upsell product as of now. (100+ orders). Sorry dont know whats missing now :(

It's better to add a product without variations to give a user a chance to add a product to the cart right away in one click without leaving the cart and redirecting to another page. In this case the conversion should be much higher. This is the way it works on popular ecommerce sites.

neeraj89

It's better to add a product without variations to give a user a chance to add a product to the cart right away in one click without leaving the cart and redirecting to another page. In this case the conversion should be much higher. This is the way it works on popular ecommerce sites.
Thanks yaros. I am actually aware about this. And i am only trying this way only, as i dont want my customer to leave the cart page and redirect to another product page before purchase. But as of now, and i stated before that there is a bug in plugin, that if there is no variation for the upselled product, then on the upsell page, it shows "view product" button instead of "add to cart button"., which obviously is redirecting customers to the upselled product page.
Maybe after final release, it will be better case. Please consider to increase the image size of upsell product for more visibility.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thanks yaros. I am actually aware about this. And i am only trying this way only, as i dont want my customer to leave the cart page and redirect to another product page before purchase. But as of now, and i stated before that there is a bug in plugin, that if there is no variation for the upselled product, then on the upsell page, it shows "view product" button instead of "add to cart button"., which obviously is redirecting customers to the upselled product page.
Maybe after final release, it will be better case. Please consider to increase the image size of upsell product for more visibility.
You can replace "View product" with "Add to cart". Just choose a specific variation of the product you offer. This works great with simple products, too. To learn more about the add-on, please refer to this guide.

neeraj89

You can replace "View product" with "Add to cart". Just choose a specific variation of the product you offer. This works great with simple products, too. To learn more about the add-on, please refer to this guide.
If the product don't have the variation, then there is no way i can replace "View product" with "Add to cart". I sent you the screenshot too.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

If the product don't have the variation, then there is no way i can replace "View product" with "Add to cart". I sent you the screenshot too.
Actually, there is. This is how simple products look in the add-on settings.
upsell add to cart simple admin.jpg

Front-end:

upsell add to cart simple.jpg

Please let me know if I misunderstood you.

Status
Not open for further replies.