Update - Plugin just changes Product Links to Russia !!!

spoo

Hello all there, be very careful with installing the newest version of the Woo plugin.

Here with the product update the Plugin now just changes my product links to Russian ones (they should be German).

I just saw this accidently. Fortunately.
It seems it is only a small bunch destroyed, yet.

How can this happen? How can you dare to publish such a flaw? /-:

I have already written to the support.

Sandra

Unbenannt-2.jpg

Attachments

• Unbenannt-2.jpg
    Unbenannt-2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 0

spoo

I have restored a backup to fix it - and with this set the plugin back to the previous version.

Unfortunately this nevertheless are several hours of work, because the restored backup (to my surprise...) cracked some other parts of the page.

Last edited:

Jin Jie

I have restored a backup to fix it - and with this set the plugin back to the previous version.

Unfortunately this nevertheless are several hours of work, because the restored backup (to my surprise...) cracked some other parts of the page.
So it's the plugin problem, not the Chrome extension?

spoo

I do not know. I have updated the plugin and then this happened.
So I thought so.

But now that you say it - indeed it could be the extrension as well.

I have deactivated the chrome extension right now anyway. Its not working properly and do not want it to update something secretly.

spoo

I have meanwhile tried to update a single product, but it got stuck. Nothing happened, just the little plane was flying endlessly.

Maybe you are right and it is rather the extension. Or both together. I do not know.

Better to deactivete it until we get a reply here.

Jin Jie

I have meanwhile tried to update a single product, but it got stuck. Nothing happened, just the little plane was flying endlessly.

Maybe you are right and it is rather the extension. Or both together. I do not know.

Better to deactivete it until we get a reply here.
You are dead right! I just tried and had the exact same result as you. So maybe the extension or both.
I have lost hope in any support as they do not reply to my emails.

spoo

I guess they are showered with emails right now - and I hope they are just working on the problem. :)

This time I did not get an answer yet, too.
But when I contacted the support before, they always were quite quick and helpful!! Usually I am very happy with the Alidropship team and the plugin.

vcaceres70

I had the same problem, all the products change to RU, and some products got out of stock. I edited a couple of them and changed them manually to COM and updated them, after that they came back to stock. Also, I'm not able to import reviews at this time.

spoo

With me - I was not able to change the links back. It just got stuck or "saved" the Russian link again.

I set back everything with a backup from the webpage and have now deactivated the extension until its all working fine again, hopefully...

Georgy

Hello all there, be very careful with installing the newest version of the Woo plugin.

Here with the product update the Plugin now just changes my product links to Russian ones (they should be German).

I just saw this accidently. Fortunately.
It seems it is only a small bunch destroyed, yet.

How can this happen? How can you dare to publish such a flaw? /-:

I have already written to the support.

Sandra

View attachment 16120
I had the same problem, all the products change to RU, and some products got out of stock. I edited a couple of them and changed them manually to COM and updated them, after that they came back to stock. Also, I'm not able to import reviews at this time.
We are working on that issue. Hope, today we will release next version to fix supplier URL bug