Translating some of the Text in the Cart Check out page

Enea

I want to translate some of the text in the cart checkout page, i have already modified part of the interface in the rest of my website. I am currently using the DAVINCI theme. I cant find the .php page where i can edit the php code to change the words that are marked with red in the photo below. Can someone help please this is crucial. Any suggestions

Attachments

• cart.png
    cart.png
    90.4 KB · Views: 8
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I want to translate some of the text in the cart checkout page, i have already modified part of the interface in the rest of my website. I am currently using the DAVINCI theme. I cant find the .php page where i can edit the php code to change the words that are marked with red in the photo below. Can someone help please this is crucial. Any suggestions
Hello Enea,
Could you please tell me if you are registered with our special translation platform where you can use translations that have already been added or add your own? If no, please PM your email address and tell me what language would you like to translate your wbeiste into, we''ll register you free of charge.

Enea

I know i am being a little too pushy, and it is not my intention to disturb anyone, but i need to start running my shop. Do you have any idea when the language update will be made. Please the holyday season is coming and i have to start promoting. If it is possible can we do it a little bit faster?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I know i am being a little too pushy, and it is not my intention to disturb anyone, but i need to start running my shop. Do you have any idea when the language update will be made. Please the holyday season is coming and i have to start promoting. If it is possible can we do it a little bit faster?
Your translation will be integrated with the next update. Thank you for your patience.