Translating Alidropship to Another Language

Gil

Hello,
We would like to translate AliDropShip to Spanish using 'Loco Translate' but some configuration info is missing, please check the attached screenshots.
2016-10-21_11-35-53.jpg 2016-10-22_11-38-06.jpg

Yaros

Staff member
To translate the plugin and themes, please contact me directly on skype: yarosnevsky. I will give access to a special module where you can translate everything into a desired language.

bluerate

@Yaroslav Nevskiy
I tried to translate the AliDropship plugin with Poedit. Unfortunately this did not work. Therefore I sent you a mail with the request to send me this module to translate the plugins.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
@Yaroslav Nevskiy
I tried to translate the AliDropship plugin with Poedit. Unfortunately this did not work. Therefore I sent you a mail with the request to send me this module to translate the plugins.
Hello , please PM me your email and language you want to translate to - I will create an account for you.

bluerate

Sorry I didn't send you the requested data via PM. My wish to set up an account for the translation to German has been fulfilled by your support.

tateccf

Hello, could anyone please give me access to the platform to translate my alidropship plugin into spanish?

Nobody is answering the emails.... the service is pathetic.

Thank you.

rgyg3

So the plugin is translated by the users who bought the plugin. This will increase the value of the plugin. So the value added by the users who paid for the plugin is directly going to the plugin editor. Is that right? Is that fair?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

So the plugin is translated by the users who bought the plugin. This will increase the value of the plugin. So the value added by the users who paid for the plugin is directly going to the plugin editor. Is that right? Is that fair?
Hello,

We run a special translation platform GlotPress. This is a community where users can add their own translations manually.
If you are interested, please let me know your email address, we will create a free account for you.