Translated my website

Direct Webstore

Hmmm ... what other non-e-comm related bloatware can we stuff into the Alidropship plugin? How about a "Spiritual Verse of the Day" widget?

But seriously, translation is such a big task it really requires it's own plugin/addon. Trying to build in something that huge into another plugin is just not realistic. And if they wanted to just build in translation using Google's Translate API, again, it's starting to bloat out the plugin. And you can already use Google translate with this ...
the gtranslated plugin

chris37

Is gonna be a good Idea if we can translated our website with a default switcher from alidropship!

I remembered you use davinci woo .. in the header file which is locate the currency switcher I add as well the gtranslate shortcode. Is not other easiest way to add it in the top header .
But is the nicest one in my opinion.

See screenshot below (red cycle)

20201011_193036.jpg

George96

I remembered you use davinci woo .. in the header file which is locate the currency switcher I add as well the gtranslate shortcode. Is not other easiest way to add it in the top header .

View attachment 13142
Yes that look amazing, this Is they way i want to have it.

ayplus

View attachment 13142
please how were you able to add the dropdown language selection to the header, i want to do the same

Direct Webstore

chris37

please how were you able to add the dropdown language selection to the header, i want to do the same
Here is the thread for this.

https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/currency-switcher.16460/

The above link explain how i replace the default alidropship currency switcher with aelia currency switcher. To put the gtraslated plugin there in the top bar ,I add the shortcode of the plugin below the aelia currency switcher shortcode in the same theme file I explain in the above thread.

Is not difficult task but required a lot of steps.

All of the above I mentioned is just for the da Vinci woo theme.

Good reading and happy New year :)