Transition to PHP 7.1. and Zend Guard support termination

Yaros

Staff member
We stop supporting PHP 5.6 from Dec 13.

You need to move to ionCube version before Dec 13. It does not matter if you do it today or on the 12th of December. It's up to you.

Gary Gerardo

I think it's better to do it now. December is still within peak season for shoppers. You wouldn't want your site to be offline at that time doing the transition. Atleast you have ample time now for trial and errors.

dezz

How do I know if the version I have is the ioncube version or the ZendGuard version ? My store is built by your team so not sure what is being installed. Cheers

Ahmednew

When i remove Alidropship plugin then install the ioncube version, all the data will be lost? i mean Orders, Settings like email settings, paypal settings, API, pricing formula, email notifications .. and others .. All the data in Alidropship section will be lost?

When i install again, i use the same licence number that i have?

Last edited:

Yaros

Staff member
When i remove Alidropship plugin then install the ioncube version, all the data will be lost? i mean Orders, Settings like email settings, paypal settings, API, pricing formula, email notifications .. and others .. All the data in Alidropship section will be lost?

When i install again, i use the same licence number that i have?
You will not lose any data.

Nick84

How about plugin users that also use your hosting (as I am one of them)? Do I need to do anything or you will handle automatically?

Jess

This is what's confusing me. I asked if I could change now and you said change it in Dec. Now you're saying "before". I will change to the ionCube loader "today". Should I change the PHP to 7 today also? Or wait?

I asked my host and changed my php to 7 quite some time ago. Much better for site speed etc overall and plugin works with no issues.

Edit: Oops just noticed page 2 of comments lol.

Direct Webstore

they are also available in two versions, for Zend and ionCube.
I can't find Social Rabbit ionCube version anywhere. I only have an email link which automatically downloads a plugin ... ut no idea which one it is.

Last edited: