Transition to PHP 7.1. and Zend Guard support termination

Yaros

Staff member
My site and dashboard has been running EXTREMELY SLOW the past two weeks. I have not been able to get anything done because of this and even freelancers are complaining they cannot login or get work done.

I have sent multiple emails to support and I just keep being told the server is fine - but this cannot be the case because I even had freelancers try to
Optizimise site speed and it is still a mess. Dashboard taking minutes upon minutes to load and I'm going nuts.

Do I need to update to the PHP 7 version? Is this why?

I am ready to find another hosting provider at this point I am beyond frustrated!!
I suppose that your hosting provider has some issues or your freelancers have over-optimised something.

LusciousLizzy

My hosting provider is AliDrop Ship Plugin hosting.

And I have had multiple freelancers who have scores of 5* reviews.

I am not imagining this. It takes 2 + minutes to add a product to the cart and my dashboard takes ages to load.

Yaros

Staff member
My hosting provider is AliDrop Ship Plugin hosting.

And I have had multiple freelancers who have scores of 5* reviews.

I am not imagining this. It takes 2 + minutes to add a product to the cart and my dashboard takes ages to load.
multiple freelancers on your site... PM your wp-admin access, I will check how they have 'improved' your store.

camille

I have an issue with both plugins alidropship and social rabbit.
After upgrading my PHP5.6 to PHP7.1, I installed ioncube loader. Then, I changed the plugins files, and now I am getting this error :

the file [...] was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1​

I did not find a way to download other versions. Could you please give me the PHP7.1 versions ASAP ? My site is down during this time !

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have an issue with both plugins alidropship and social rabbit.
After upgrading my PHP5.6 to PHP7.1, I installed ioncube loader. Then, I changed the plugins files, and now I am getting this error :

the file [...] was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1​

I did not find a way to download other versions. Could you please give me the PHP7.1 versions ASAP ? My site is down during this time !
Please switch to PHP 7.0, now we are preparing AliDropship plugin for PHP 7.1

camille

Hi Victoria. Thank you, it is working with PHP 7.0 now. But I have an issue with the new Social Rabbit plugin (the one you gave in this thread, with the new interface). I had to reinstall everything, and it is giving me error like those :

PHP Fatal error: Class 'SR\\HttpClients\\Request' not found in wp-content/plugins/social-rabbit/vendor/Utils/Events.php on line 0, referer: wp-admin/admin.php?page=rabbit​

WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '%1$s (type_id, template)\r\n\t\t\t\tSELECT '%2$d', '%3$s' FROM DUAL\r\n\t\t\t\tWHERE NOT EXI' at line 1 for query \r\n\t\t\t\tINSERT INTO %1$s (type_id, template)\r\n\t\t\t\tSELECT '%2$d', '%3$s' FROM DUAL\r\n\t\t\t\tWHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM %1$s WHERE template = '%3$s')\r\n\t\t\t made by do_action('wp_ajax_rabbit'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, SR\\Utils\\Ajax::init, SR\\Ajax\\License::update, SR\\Helpers\\Spinner::add, referer: wp-admin/admin.php?page=rabbit​

PHP Fatal error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in wp-content/plugins/alids/includes/Ali/cronUpdateProduct.php on line 0, referer: wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1508991919.0774500370025634765625​

Basically I can not use Social Rabbit anymore. Is there a newer version I should use ? Any clue on those errors ?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Victoria. Thank you, it is working with PHP 7.0 now. But I have an issue with the new Social Rabbit plugin (the one you gave in this thread, with the new interface). I had to reinstall everything, and it is giving me error like those :

PHP Fatal error: Class 'SR\\HttpClients\\Request' not found in wp-content/plugins/social-rabbit/vendor/Utils/Events.php on line 0, referer: wp-admin/admin.php?page=rabbit​

WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '%1$s (type_id, template)\r\n\t\t\t\tSELECT '%2$d', '%3$s' FROM DUAL\r\n\t\t\t\tWHERE NOT EXI' at line 1 for query \r\n\t\t\t\tINSERT INTO %1$s (type_id, template)\r\n\t\t\t\tSELECT '%2$d', '%3$s' FROM DUAL\r\n\t\t\t\tWHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM %1$s WHERE template = '%3$s')\r\n\t\t\t made by do_action('wp_ajax_rabbit'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, SR\\Utils\\Ajax::init, SR\\Ajax\\License::update, SR\\Helpers\\Spinner::add, referer: wp-admin/admin.php?page=rabbit​

PHP Fatal error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in wp-content/plugins/alids/includes/Ali/cronUpdateProduct.php on line 0, referer: wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1508991919.0774500370025634765625​

Basically I can not use Social Rabbit anymore. Is there a newer version I should use ? Any clue on those errors ?
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.

Direct Webstore

I uninstalled+deleted Alidropship (Original), switched my site to PHP 7.1, installed "PHP 7.1 ION alids.0.9.16.1" and I get an error message "Error! Zend Guard Loader Not found." ... and my site does not work.

Why am I getting this error if the plugin is "ION"?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I uninstalled+deleted Alidropship (Original), switched my site to PHP 7.1, installed "PHP 7.1 ION alids.0.9.16.1" and I get an error message "Error! Zend Guard Loader Not found." ... and my site does not work.

Why am I getting this error if the plugin is "ION"?
Hello, please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.

Mantas

Hello,
I have changed php to 7.1, uploaded and installed plugin for ioncube.
Have any error, need help

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'models\seo\Meta' not found in /home/cutemonste/domains/cookdifferently.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/davincii/header.php:7 Stack trace: #0 /home/cutemonste/domains/cookdifferently.com/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(572): require_once() #1 /home/cutemonste/domains/cookdifferently.com/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(531): load_template('/home/cutemonst...', true) #2 /home/cutemonste/domains/cookdifferently.com/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(45): locate_template(Array, true) #3 /home/cutemonste/domains/cookdifferently.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/davincii/home.php(1): get_header() #4 /home/cutemonste/domains/cookdifferently.com/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(75): include('/home/cutemonst...') #5 /home/cutemonste/domains/cookdifferently.com/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home/cutemonst...') #6 /home/cutemonste/domains/cookdifferently.com/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/cutemonst...') #7 {main} thrown in /home/cutemonste/domains/cookdifferently.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/davincii/header.php on line 7

manjgala

I use PHP 7.0 and installed ioncube loader 7.0 successfully but when I try to upload alidropship plugin and activate , it says:

Error! ionCube Loader Not found. Learn more.

The plugin generated 288 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

Andre M

hi, i try to make for 7.1+
and show me this:
Fatal error:
The file /home/ubershop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alids/core/core.php was encoded with the Encoder for PHP 7.1 and can only run on PHP 7.1 or later.
If you are the administrator of this site then please upgrade to PHP 7.1 or later and install the corresponding ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0

In beta tester work fine but in ali ion 71 only alids ion work in php 7.1

my in 7.0
https://prnt.sc/i651qy

in 7.1
the both doesnt work

in 7.2
https://prnt.sc/i652ak

Show me error 500

CAn you help me on this?
@Yaros
@Victoria Kudryashova

Mar

PHP is going to stop supporting 5.6 version on the 31st of December, 2018.

Considering that, we decided to make a consistent transition of AliDropship plugin to PHP 7 and higher. According to our tests, PHP 7 productivity has been improved more than 2 times.

In connection with a transition to PHP 7 we will stop releasing and updating AliDropship plugin for Zend Guard Loader on the 13th of December, 2017, as this PHP extension is not going to support PHP 7.

There will be two versions of AliDropship plugin available: AliDropship IonCube version for PHP 5.6+ and AliDropship IonCube version for PHP 7.0 and PHP 7.1.

How to move from AliDropship Zend Guard version to AliDropship IonCube one.

There are two ways to enable ionCube on your Hosting:

1. Contact your Hosting support team and ask them to enable ionCube 10 on your account;
  2. Enable it by yourself using your cPanel.
Once you enable ionCube go to your WordPress admin area -> Plugins and delete AliDropship plugin for Zend Guard Loader.

Upload AliDropship plugin for ionCube and install it via Plugin section of your WordPress website.

It’s done!
Victoria, my site was transitioned to PHP7.1 today with the help of my web host, but when I removed the the old Alidropship plugin I have the errors in the screenshots below. Th errors is about the Ads Abandoned Cart AliDropship Plugin although it was the Alidropship Plugin I tried to remove. When I tried to remove the Ads Abandoned Cart AliDropship Plugin, I got the same error. See screenshots:

Attachments

• PHP Version.jpg
    PHP Version.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Ioncube Loader Activation.jpg
    Ioncube Loader Activation.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Deactivation Error.jpg
    Deactivation Error.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Delete Error.jpg
    Delete Error.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 13

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
hi, i try to make for 7.1+
and show me this:
Fatal error:
The file /home/ubershop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alids/core/core.php was encoded with the Encoder for PHP 7.1 and can only run on PHP 7.1 or later.
If you are the administrator of this site then please upgrade to PHP 7.1 or later and install the corresponding ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0

In beta tester work fine but in ali ion 71 only alids ion work in php 7.1

my in 7.0
https://prnt.sc/i651qy

in 7.1
the both doesnt work

in 7.2
https://prnt.sc/i652ak

Show me error 500

CAn you help me on this?
@Yaros
@Victoria Kudryashova

Hello, this error means that you need to upgrade to PHP 7.1 or later, install the corresponding ionCube Loader and download the proper version of plugin. Please make sure you've done all of these.