Tracking - no "order shipped" email

spoo

Hello, it seems the tracking is finally working again, but it does not send an "order shipped email" - although this function is (still) enabled in the general settings of the Alidropship plugin and in the Woocommerce settings.

Please can you check?

Anyone else?

For me this is a major error which creates unsatifsied customers (they think my shop might be untrustworthy, because they do not get a tracking mail).
Furthermore, usually I send the invoice automatically with the "order shipped" emaily. I have not been sending any invoice since weeks or even months now. /-:

It would be great if this core function would be working again finally..... Thank you, Sandra

Eva C

Hello, we have the same problem, e-mail with tracking number is not sending. And if number is changed, then it is not sent too... and also we have problem that if there is no tracking number on AliExpress yet than AliDropship plugin is saving "NO Tracking" and we have to change numbers manually one by one...

Eva C

Hello, today I put manually tracking ID and I have last note "Order shipped email notification has been automatically sent.", so it probably works now. But for change I have to put tracking ID manually (via Edit order and tracking ID), it does not work on automatic bases... :rolleyes:

spoo

Oh, that I have not tried yet. Just the automatic receivinbg of the tracking code, which is working - but still without any email here, too.

So, when its working manually, there must be an error in the plugin. I hope, they will fix it...

Thanks, Eva!

Eva C

Yes, there will be a bug somewhere in the plugin or browser extension. I don't understand why we can't automatically fill in the shipment number. There is probably some change in the display of numbers again for the Czech Republic or I don't know, I don't understand it, there is still a problem somewhere.

spoo

The problem unfortunately is still persistant here. No one else?

As Eva already told, it is the same here - the only way to initiate the "order shipped" email, is to enter the tracking code manually (!). Which is of course hardly to handle for every order.

Why is there no reply from the Alidropship team, yet?
Obviously it is not just a single occurance.
When will this be solved??

The customers *expect* a shipping notification with tracking code today. ...

Thank you!

Eva C

The problem unfortunately is still persistant here. No one else?

As Eva already told, it is the same here - the only way to initiate the "order shipped" email, is to enter the tracking code manually (!). Which is of course hardly to handle for every order.

Why is there no reply from the Alidropship team, yet?
Obviously it is not just a single occurance.
When will this be solved??

The customers *expect* a shipping notification with tracking code today. ...

Thank you!
Hello, yes, still same here, nothing new (it does not work). :(