Track orders

anonymous1971

The current tracking orders solution is simply put "amateuristic". Would you consider finding a better way for customers to track their orders?

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
The current tracking orders solution is simply put "amateuristic". Would you consider finding a better way for customers to track their orders?
Hello,

May I know if you're using any third-party plugin for the tracking system of your webstore? I would recommend using Aftership for now, but in the near future we are sure planning to come up with our own tracking system for WooCommerce version of plugin.

Best regards,
Igor

anonymous1971

Hello,

May I know if you're using any third-party plugin for the tracking system of your webstore? I would recommend using Aftership for now, but in the near future we are sure planning to come up with our own tracking system for WooCommerce version of plugin.

Best regards,
Igor

Are you serious....aftership. I have tested this through and through.....this is a nightmare solution.

ibrendan

Is there a way to sync orders through aftership api with alidropship? I have too many orders to keep following up on each one individually. Also, if the tracking number is not included in aftership, the aftership tracking page says "tracking does not exist".