Tired of not being able to use VISA/Mastercard payment gateway

giorgi3092

As you all know, unless you live in the US, it is either too costly or simply unavailable to use Stripe as a CC payment gateway. I've been using Alidropship for 2 months now and it keeps me up at night when I remember how big carts were dropped at the checkout, very likely due to the CC payment unavailability.

Unfortunately, I live in the country of Georgia, the place even 2checkout does not support. I've contacted every other payment gateway companies and none of them agreed. I am sure I am not the only one here.

Maybe you can do something about it. There are many more payment gateways out there which support many different countries. Please do invest time to incorporate those gateways into Alidropship. I am sure it won't take too long for your devs to do it as long as other concerns are addressed.

For example, I found this service here https://www.solidtrustpay.com/business_accounts and they accepted my application. But, it is not supported by Alidropship plugin.

I hope to see this and many other new payment gateways integrated into Alidropship to put an end to this problem for so many people.

Mar

Unfortunately, I live in the country of Georgia, the place even 2checkout does not support. I've contacted every other payment gateway companies and none of them agreed. I am sure I am not the only one here
Paypal is not available in Georgia?

giorgi3092

Paypal is not available in Georgia?
Yes, it is. But some people like to use their CC over Paypal. Some people don't even have a Paypal account. This is a common thing. Paypal works when starting up but later, you realize you are missing sales because of the lack CC option.

Mar

Yes, it is. But some people like to use their CC over Paypal. Some people don't even have a Paypal account. This is a common thing. Paypal works when starting up but later, you realize you are missing sales because of the lack CC option.
Paypal will receive and process credit card payment even if the buyer don't have a Paypal Account and the transaction is covered with the Paypal buyer protection. Apparently, you don't have enough information about Paypal.

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
As you all know, unless you live in the US, it is either too costly or simply unavailable to use Stripe as a CC payment gateway. I've been using Alidropship for 2 months now and it keeps me up at night when I remember how big carts were dropped at the checkout, very likely due to the CC payment unavailability.

Unfortunately, I live in the country of Georgia, the place even 2checkout does not support. I've contacted every other payment gateway companies and none of them agreed. I am sure I am not the only one here.

Maybe you can do something about it. There are many more payment gateways out there which support many different countries. Please do invest time to incorporate those gateways into Alidropship. I am sure it won't take too long for your devs to do it as long as other concerns are addressed.

For example, I found this service here https://www.solidtrustpay.com/business_accounts and they accepted my application. But, it is not supported by Alidropship plugin.

I hope to see this and many other new payment gateways integrated into Alidropship to put an end to this problem for so many people.

Hello, giorgi3092!
Thanks for your input! We will certainly consider this suggestion.
What about Payssion? It should support Georgia.