anonymous1971

Look at the attachment circled in red. Maybe this is worth integrating in the woocommerce and regular ali plugin.

Attachments

• place multiple orders with one click.PNG
    place multiple orders with one click.PNG
    116.4 KB · Views: 99

anonymous1971

The stats are from the store we have running with the alidropship woocommerce plugin. I'm not familiar with dropshipping center or shopmaster because i just got this dropshipping center option from aliexpress today. I do also not know what i must use this for or what my benefits are. The stats are also inaccurate [ must be a factor X higher ]

cyrusonyx

I had a look into this. It would be great for AliDropship Woo to connect to the Dropshipping API and become an official Aliexpress App. I tested out shopmaster with the API and it works well. Once an order comes in, you can fulfil it without having to go into Aliexpress' website. So I guess if Alidropship connected, then we could place the orders without having to leave woocommerce.

Direct Webstore

According to this post you're getting "multiple orders", but on your other thread you are wringing your hands in anguish, complaining that you are going to go broke using dropshipping. I'll be taking your posts with a huge grain of salt from now on. lol :)

But having said that, this post and it's suggestion actually has some merit. Well done. :)

cyrusonyx

ps. Just to note, DSers highlighted in red is only for Shopify. While Shopmaster works with both Shopify and WooCommerce . With the Dropshipping API, it looks like a fully automated Fulfilment app, without the need to log into wordpress or aliexpress to do so.
Of course, it's a monthly subscription :)

anonymous1971

ps. Just to note, DSers highlighted in red is only for Shopify. While Shopmaster works with both Shopify and WooCommerce . With the Dropshipping API, it looks like a fully automated Fulfilment app, without the need to log into wordpress or aliexpress to do so.
Of course, it's a monthly subscription :)

Thanks for doing the research. The dropshipping / fulfilment tool is very interesting.