TheTattooBodyArt

Do you like my store? If not, please write your suggestion!

• Total voters

Andras

Hi Guys!

Please check my store, and write down your suggestion: https://thetattoobodyart.com

My store run two weeks ago, i have FB ads, instagram post(1 or 2 daily)
I have lot of viewer day by day but they just look around. Most visitors come from Indonesia, Hungary, Russia
What is wrong with my store? Or am i impatient?

Thanks guys!
Andras from Hungary

IMG_0483.PNG IMG_0484.PNG IMG_0485.PNG IMG_0486.PNG

kingpin

Remove or edit the part >> 700+ clients love us

Every product is showing like 10000 orders like that and thn on above its showing 700+ clients
This make ur site look as if its fishy. So maybe that's why people just browsing it and not buying

Ps: its a store dont use the word client us the word CUSTOMER

hope this helps

Luvie

hi i just have a question, how did you get 5k+ likes if u just started 2 weeks ago? did u use social rabbit or any social media software or was the likes mainly from fb ads?

KevinRB

What is your target market....tattoo artists or people looking for tattoo ideas....i find your site confusing!

jubran

My opinion is as follows: you apparently targeting people from countries that doesn't buy much online. Therefore, most of these people doesn't have PayPal and forcing a customer to make an account is problematic.

Maybe try adding targeting another group of people + add credit card payments.

Andras

Remove or edit the part >> 700+ clients love us

Every product is showing like 10000 orders like that and thn on above its showing 700+ clients
This make ur site look as if its fishy. So maybe that's why people just browsing it and not buying

Ps: its a store dont use the word client us the word CUSTOMER

hope this helps

Thanks Kingpin!

Andras

What is your target market....tattoo artists or people looking for tattoo ideas....i find your site confusing!

Hi KevinRB!

My target is peoples who like temporary tattoos, body art, and beginner tattoo artists. I do not want to give ideas.

Andras

My opinion is as follows: you apparently targeting people from countries that doesn't buy much online. Therefore, most of these people doesn't have PayPal and forcing a customer to make an account is problematic.

Maybe try adding targeting another group of people + add credit card payments.

Hi jubran!

Thanks, I'll take your advice!