The Smart Theme Woo (BETA) - Build Your Unique Online Presence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Direct Webstore

Ok. I did, but still the same problem. The logo shows in the panel on the left but won't work in the header in admin or the site front end.
I made a new logo and uploaded it. Now the logo works on desktop and mobile with all Header Types except 3. I don't know what was wrong with the other image, it looked fine to me.

With Header Type 3 the logo is broken in admin and the frontend on desktop and mobile.

The broken logo image address goes to a 400 error page.

I resaved the Permalinks again. No change.

Luckily, I don't like Header Type 3 .. ;)

chris37

previous issues was fix 0.0.4 good work ,

expect one, the theme is larger then my screen about 1cm so i can go left and right with my mouse :)

Direct Webstore

I can't get the Alidropship Currency Selector to display in the header.

curr.jpg

It's turned on in Alidropship>Settings>Currency.
Cache setting is off. No cache plugin installed yet.
I have 5 currencies added.
I have 4 test products with prices.

What am I missing?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Ok. I did, but still the same problem. The logo shows in the panel on the left but won't work in the header in admin or the site front end.

I tried to right-click the broken image and click "Open Image in a New Tab" I got a 404 page. So I re-saved the Permalinks in case it was that old problem ... but it still won't work.

Time to PM with WP-Admin login details? :)

View attachment 12873
It's hard to say what might be causing the issue being unable to access your WP admin area, you're right. The logo URL leads to 404, that's why the image is broken. Please check your logo in the Media section.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I can't get the Alidropship Currency Selector to display in the header.

View attachment 12889

It's turned on in Alidropship>Settings>Currency.
Cache setting is off. No cache plugin installed yet.
I have 5 currencies added.
I have 4 test products with prices.

What am I missing?
You'll find it in the side navigation :) Header Type 4 is the only type that doesn't show currency switcher in the top bar.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

The horizontal scroll issue will be fixed in the next version of the theme.

Direct Webstore

The logo URL leads to 404, that's why the image is broken. Please check your logo in the Media section.
The image is fine. The image address is correct. If it wasn't, it wouldn't work in the other Header Types. But it does. Only Header 3 has a problem.

Header Type 4 is the only type that doesn't show currency switcher in the top bar.
That's the one I'm using, and like. I better like another one then. ;) (Not 3 ... lol) Header Type 1, here I come.

It's hard to say what might be causing the issue being unable to access your WP admin area,
Details sent.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I've just realised that Header Type 3 uses the "Logo White Image" and I have also noticed that it fails to save. i.e I select the white logo and click "Publish", but when I refresh the page, the logo is no longer selected. That's why the Header 3 logo won't work.

Before
logo before.jpg

After"Publish" and page refresh...
logo after.jpg

Logo gone! Link broken. White Logo won't work.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Another problem. A shortcode for Ninja Forms will not work in a Custom HTML Widget in the footer. It's always worked in Custom HTML Widgets in other themes.

footer_002.jpg

The Ninja Contact Us form works OK on the Contact Us page, though.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I've just realised that Header Type 3 uses the "Logo White Image" and I have also noticed that it fails to save. i.e I select the white logo and click "Publish", but when I refresh the page, the logo is no longer selected. That's why the Header 3 logo won't work.

I re-made the white logo and re-uploaded to see if that makes a difference and now the normal logo has become "Unsaved"! I have to select it again.

logo1.jpg

Direct Webstore

Oh my God! Now it's back to all the logo images broken in all Header Types again .... except for Header Type 3! Now it works in 3 and none of the others do.

It seems I can only have 1 of the 2 logos working at a time. Either the main logo in Header Types 1, 2 and 4 or the White Logo in Header Type 3.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I received a Google Search Console warning for the site with this theme. I haven't made any modifications, it's just a normal theme install with Ninja Forms instead of Contact-7 forms and 4 dummy test products.

Google Search Console said ...

"Products issues detected on XXXXXXX..com

To the owner of XXXXXX..com:
Search Console has identified that your site is affected by 3 Products issues:

Top Warnings
Warnings are suggestions for improvement. Some warnings can enhance your appearance on Search; some might become errors in the future. The following warnings were found on your site:

Missing field 'aggregateRating'
Invalid enum value in field 'availability'
Missing field 'review'

We recommend that you fix these issues when possible to enable the best experience and coverage in Google Search.
"

Status
Not open for further replies.